• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look-in at Corey Davis.   

I feel bad now that it happened.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SaskTitan said:

As funny as 4-12. I wonder what it would be like if we had just hired LaFleur as head coach initially.

Same shit. Accept Mariota may have been the best drafted Titans QB since McNair ... but that he still sucked.

Accept it. Many of us saw this spiral well over a year ago. There's a reason for that, something you've obviously missed.

5 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

Fuck, I hope we win Sunday. I really don’t want to hear the fan base pining for the return of Mariota immediately.

The reddit/twitter crowd will beg for it either way. I'm trying to decide if I'd rather us tank or actually win some games. We should be able to win some now that Tennehill is in

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

Too bad so many thought Mariota had the year and that the only way Tannehill would play is if MM got injured.....

To be fair, I don't think many thought he'd regress this much.  I was willing to give him another chance, "healthy" and with new weapons.  I wasn't optimistic he'd make the turn, but I figured give him one more chance.  

I had no idea he'd stink it up this bad.

When the GM comes out immediately and says the new guy is here to push Mariota and they also are refusing to discuss an extension, it was obvious the leash was not super long.

The problem, however, is that it was malpractice IMO to jeopardize the season when it was very obvious in TC/preseason that the offense was better under Tannehill.  Now the margin of error for the season is nil.