• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look-in at Corey Davis.   

I feel bad now that it happened.  

Posted Images

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not surprising at all, Rapoport seems to break most of the Titans news (Schefter can't really be bothered chasing news on the NFL's ugly stepchild franchise), Matt Miller also seems to have good info on the Titans regarding the draft.

It's kind of effed up....  These beat writers are struggling to make a living and the team can't let them break stories?

I bet it works both ways and the national guys pay them back with spin.

This move had to be done.  You cannot continue to play a QB that leaves so many plays on the field.  The team still is accountable for botching this.  It was obvious in TC than Tannehill was playing better than Mariota.  If they go on a run but still miss the playoffs, Robinson and Vrabel are responsible.

3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

It's incredible to me people on Twitter want Vrabel fired for benching Mariota like this was Eli Manning or some shit ... 

Tennessee is a weird fanbase. It's like people praising their local high school QB who became a washout. "If only he had the right coaching!"

Most of the Tennessee based fans are morons.  We see it here daily.

5 minutes ago, big2033 said:

It's incredible to me people on Twitter want Vrabel fired for benching Mariota like this was Eli Manning or some shit ... 

Tennessee is a weird fanbase. It's like people praising their local high school QB who became a washout. "If only he had the right coaching!"

The sentiment you see on Twitter isn't real....  I wouldn't pay any attention to is...