Get to Know the 2020 QB Prospects

Jonboy

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of how RT plays the rest of the season you have to take a QB in the draft. The Titans may be out of the Tua (good) and Burrow (bad) sweepstakes but they will be picking in the 10-15 range.

I want a true prototype QB this time around. No more running QBs. 

Has to be concerns with Eason and Herbert when questions are around about their mental makeup, Eason with his decision making on and off the field, Herbert with his mental toughness.   If Tu

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Has to be concerns with Eason and Herbert when questions are around about their mental makeup, Eason with his decision making on and off the field, Herbert with his mental toughness.

If Tua and Burrow end up being out of reach for the Titans in the 2020 Draft I wonder if even with how nauseating the thought might be maybe JRob should wait for the 2021 Draft when Lawrence/Fields will be available.

The absolute worst thing JRob can do is take a first round QB simply just out of need.

This would actually be a good thing. It would allow us to have a year and a half or more with vrabel and a vet and determine if he’s going to be the coach we want with a rookie QB. 

if not, we can get an offensive minded coach to groom the new guy so we maintain offensive consistency 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

The OL will magically look better this weekend. I'm tired of this false narrative. Look at the metrics. The Titans OL is nowhere near the bottom.

Of course they will look better the chargers pass d sucks. RT was getting sacked at the same rate last week. 

we’ll also be more aggressive and run more hurry up for some reason that won’t make sense we haven’t done it before. 

line won’t look bad again till the panthers game. 

10 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Of course they will look better the chargers pass d sucks. RT was getting sacked at the same rate last week. 

we’ll also be more aggressive and run more hurry up for some reason that won’t make sense we haven’t done it before. 

line won’t look bad again till the panthers game. 

Got those excuses locked and loaded!

I think we could let a lot of our vet FAs go and stick with Tannehill/another Vet and draft a 2+ round QB this year.

Tannehill get hurt or is benched for the rookie who we get to see if he sinks or swims which either gives us a top pick in 2021 or we found our guy because we got lucky...

It's basically a rebuild then.

I'm sure people will pooh-pooh this idea but I think it's possible

7 hours ago, oldschool said:

The OL will magically look better this weekend. I'm tired of this false narrative. Look at the metrics. The Titans OL is nowhere near the bottom.

Mariota being terrible & running into some sacks doesn’t excuse this OL He’s never taken a high % of sacks, even last year outside of the Raven game he didn’t take that many. He definitely had a more deer in the headlights look this year but this OL has been atrocious.  

The RG spot is very important. It may be the 2nd most important spot on the line because most formations don’t give it any help, the center almost always helps the LG. Jamil Douglas was horrifying & now Nate Davis is worse. Tanny got sacked 4 times in 16 passes & at least one of them Davis was a turnstile. From what I’ve seen there’s no way they can put him back out there again. They HAVE to play Kelly. Davis is literally killing the line.

I think if they make this 2nd change the offense will open up. But the pass protection was absolutely not all on Marcus, he was bad but not the scapegoat for everything.