Get to Know the 2020 QB Prospects

Jonboy

Just now, charleytolar said:

"It's the economy, stupid!"

The real issue is the high price paid not the draft slot. So you would have paid that price if we had moved to 1-16 to get him in another scenario-- since it's not a Top 15 pick?!?!

Get to the meat of the issue, son...

Again. you specifically called me out saying I was for the Conklin pick 4 years ago and then acted like I made it about me. Own your bullshit Tolar; we'd have more respect if you did.

Now as to your question. I'm against spending top high draft picks on RTs and OGs. Call it top 15-20 if you need to. 

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of how RT plays the rest of the season you have to take a QB in the draft. The Titans may be out of the Tua (good) and Burrow (bad) sweepstakes but they will be picking in the 10-15 range.

I want a true prototype QB this time around. No more running QBs. 

Has to be concerns with Eason and Herbert when questions are around about their mental makeup, Eason with his decision making on and off the field, Herbert with his mental toughness.   If Tu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, japan said:

The bad thing about not slapping Tolar down when he starts this shit is that unchecked, he starts converting people like Mythos to his childlike view of the draft.

mythos is just a nice dude. We haven't been able to corrupt him after all these years.

45 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Again. you specifically called me out saying I was for the Conklin pick 4 years ago and then acted like I made it about me. Own your bullshit Tolar; we'd have more respect if you did.

Now as to your question. I'm against spending top high draft picks on RTs and OGs. Call it top 15-20 if you need to. 

Own your own bullshit. I didn't say you were for the Conklin pick; I said you roasted me for regretting it for the "cost" reasons that I did and you have continued to do so. BTW, you dodged my question would you make that trade to give up the extra picks to pick Conklin at 1-16 or now 1-21? Is it really about the draft slot or the price?

15 minutes ago, japan said:

The bad thing about not slapping Tolar down when he starts this shit is that unchecked, he starts converting people like Mythos to his childlike view of the draft.

You really do think you are King of the Hill don't you?

You are afraid of an original idea... 

18 minutes ago, japan said:

Mythos gives me shit from time to time, but as the legitimacy of some of my observations comes to pass he has the integrity to make note. You'll note he doesn't completely agree with me and that is fine. He has room in his brain for someone's different idea. 

Dang, I've even LIKED an occasional idea of yours expressed on this site!

4 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

You really do think you are King of the Hill don't you?

You are afraid of an original idea... 

You're idea isn't original. Nobody is dumb enough to say it because they have nothing to back it up.

Just now, big2033 said:

Learning how to pick the right players?

How do they do that Charlie? 

That is Part 2. J-Rob and his staff do that pretty well which is why (for the fourth or fifth) time I like us to have a full complement of picks. See the 2019 TItan draft as a great example. Looks like he hit on every selection...

1 minute ago, charleytolar said:

What you just said defines "original."

No. It defines it as stupid.

Just because it comes out of your mouth doesn't make it original.

Everyone wonders if we should've, could've, would've. But most let it go because UNLESS we have some facts to build an overall argument it's the definition of insanity to harp on it.

5 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

That is Part 2. J-Rob and his staff do that pretty well which is why (for the fourth or fifth) time I like us to have a full complement of picks. See the 2019 TItan draft as a great example. Looks like he hit on every selection...

I can't wait for your hard hitting info on how to pick players.

"Well duuuuuuuur ... the Patriots picked Tom Brady in the 6th round so they should do stuff like that" - @charleytolar

Thanks Charley ... we'll focus on that.

Edited by big2033

4 minutes ago, big2033 said:

No. It defines it as stupid.

Just because it comes out of your mouth doesn't make it original.

Everyone wonders if we should've, could've, would've. But most let it go because UNLESS we have some facts to build an overall argument it's the definition of insanity to harp on it.

Part 1. Management of Resources.

Is there any question about the fact that Conklin was not worth the extra picks given up for him?

Can't change it, but HEY let's not do that again! Meanwhile the defenders want to bring up his fleeting all-pro status four years ago...

7 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I can't wait for your hard hitting info on how to pick players.

"Well duuuuuuuur ... the Patriots picked Tom Brady in the 6th round so they should do stuff like that" - @charleytolar

Thanks Charley ... we'll focus on that.

Just beyond dumb and stupid on  your part... just what I've come to expect.