Get to Know the 2020 QB Prospects

Jonboy

44 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

You do know that YOU are really the one operating on HINDSIGHT.... as you quickly forget the trade-UPS for Jared Cook and Justin Hunter and Dorial Green-Beckham.

Understanding the draft is about more than just celebrating the selections that worked out well....

Robinson didn't make any of those picks.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of how RT plays the rest of the season you have to take a QB in the draft. The Titans may be out of the Tua (good) and Burrow (bad) sweepstakes but they will be picking in the 10-15 range.

I want a true prototype QB this time around. No more running QBs. 

Has to be concerns with Eason and Herbert when questions are around about their mental makeup, Eason with his decision making on and off the field, Herbert with his mental toughness.   If Tu

Posted Images

Just now, japan said:

Part 1 Practice Management

Why do you keep trying to make this just about Robinson. It is about Robinson when he pulls the Trigger. I identified Webster throughout this discussion. 

I'm afraid you are just disingenuous....

2 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Part 1 Practice Management

Why do you keep trying to make this just about Robinson. It is about Robinson when he pulls the Trigger. I identified Webster throughout this discussion. 

I'm afraid you are just disingenuous....

You view the draft like a child, which is ironic since you are an old man. 

I was big on wanting Darius Leonard but was always aware he may have been lower on the Titans board. We wanted an ILB for a 3-4 defense with some plus rushing ability. Leonard is a Will LB for a 4-3. He would not have played the same role here and probably would not have been DROY.

Edited by GLinks

15 minutes ago, japan said:

You view the draft like a child, which is ironic since you are an old man. 

Your "criticisms" are rife with error and oversight and simplification.

QBAT

Message boards are about fostering discussion not shutting it down because you don't agree with it. THAT is childish.

4 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

Your "criticisms" are rife with error and oversight and simplification.

QBAT

Message boards are about fostering discussion not shutting it down because you don't agree with it. THAT is childish.

You're actually the one oversimplifying something obviously complicated.

But you can only see it one way.

You can't even cite multiple teams, you can only use the Titans as an example because it's the only team you really know.

It's a useless exercise that you keep on exercising.

Edited by big2033

38 minutes ago, japan said:

Even funnier is that we traded down for that bum DGB.  I think he just randomly lists guys who are successful near the slot the Titans drafted.  Does anyone think we would have taken DJ Chark in rd 2 after spending a 1st and 3rd on WR the previous year.? 

And then he doesn’t take into consideration scheme fit or injuries that hamper development time.  I think you are probably more likely to trade down when your team is rebuilding and just needs players.

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

jfc have you guys not interacted with Tolar before? This is what he does.

I just don't understand why he keeps doing it.

It's like someone trying to tell you Coke is better than Pepsi but doesn't give you any reasons besides a couple of people he knows of that like it better and have led a better life.

And he keeps saying it again and again and again and again and again.

It's weird. Almost psychotic.

Edited by big2033

Just now, big2033 said:

It's like someone trying to tell you Coke is better than Pepsi but doesn't give you any reasons besides a couple of people he knows of that like it better and have led a better life.

binary stubborn thinker who plays the victim card over and over.

Just now, big2033 said:

I don’t know why he does it.  So our team botched some pick years ago.  So fucking what.  Does it affect your life that much that you have to bitch about it CONSTANTLY?

There’s actually a really interesting debate on whether or not draft picks (especially Later round ones) are overvalued.  Robinson seems to think so.

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

You're actually the one oversimplifying something obviously complicated.

But you can only see it one way.

You can't even cite multiple teams, you can only use the Titans as an example because it's the only team you really know.

It's a useless exercise that you keep on exercising.

The goal is to maximize the experience of the complex for a better outcome. Every pick is a risk. Paying a premium too often to take a risk is not smart.

Did I EVER say never trade up or trade down?

Did you cite multiple teams to buttress your argument? Did you even have an argument other than to misrepresent and belittle mine?!

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

Even funnier is that we traded down for that bum DGB.  I think he just randomly lists guys who are successful near the slot the Titans drafted.  Does anyone think we would have taken DJ Chark in rd 2 after spending a 1st and 3rd on WR the previous year.? 

And then he doesn’t take into consideration scheme fit or injuries that hamper development time.  I think you are probably more likely to trade down when your team is rebuilding and just needs players.

Neither Davis nor Taylor showed anything that year. Taylor is gone. Hope for Davis. Chalk has probably been better. Didn't he kill us in the first game?

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

I have to keep repeating because you grasp NOTHING.