Get to Know the 2020 QB Prospects

Jonboy

On 11/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, charleytolar said:

I say ride with Tannehill, grab a nasty ass OL in Rounds 1 and 2 and pray that Jalen Hurts lasts until Round 3; I like his tough-mindedness and his downfield throwing ability.

If neither Tannehill or Hurts seem a solution, we are climbing back toward the top of the draft...

I don’t think this would ever happen, but I don’t disagree. I would trade quite a bit to get Hurts if he fell to the 3rd. 

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of how RT plays the rest of the season you have to take a QB in the draft. The Titans may be out of the Tua (good) and Burrow (bad) sweepstakes but they will be picking in the 10-15 range.

I want a true prototype QB this time around. No more running QBs. 

Has to be concerns with Eason and Herbert when questions are around about their mental makeup, Eason with his decision making on and off the field, Herbert with his mental toughness.   If Tu

Posted Images

Would have to think its time to add the Chargers to the list of teams that will be firmly in the race for a QB in the 2020 Draft, Rivers is absolutely killing them with how reckless he is with the ball, so many deep YOLO balls straight to opposition DB's.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

On 11/2/2019 at 10:23 PM, OzTitan said:

There's #2, wow that was a bad INT.

Love looks down right horrible at times but I feel there are probably a few QBs over the years that may have looked similar if they came from a similar program - great at times sprinkled with devastatingly bad turnovers, on a pretty bad overall team. I think he'll probably still go relatively early.

I watched all his passes from the LSU game and  2 of his 3 picks were on the WR. It looked to me like they’re not a very good team and he’s having to do a lot more this year to keep them in games. I still like what I see from him and would be pretty stoked if we took him and let him learn under Tannehill for a year.

From the video I have seen, this kid would be a very good developmental q.v., a 2nd rounder and possibly middle of 2 nd round.. If the plan was to have an offense with a qb that distributes the ball, has a balanced running game, and to pay Tanne then this choice would make a lot of sense in the 2 Nd round..on the other hand, if Herbert slipped to us I’d pick him

Edited by Nash

39 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

That first drive by Burrow was impressive, throwing with such great anticipation this year.

Absolutely sucks we won't be close to being in position to draft him in late April.

He's good, no doubt.  I'm beginning to think that Herbert is going top 10 or so and then a drop off to the 4th guy.  If there are 3 QBs in the top 10, there will likely be some variance on how team rank and prefer them.

10 minutes ago, TF_Titan said:

Yes, I think he's completing 80% of his passes with that motion.

I should have said the motion looks a little rough, but obviously effective