Get to Know the 2020 QB Prospects

Jonboy

17 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

There's #2, wow that was a bad INT.

Love looks down right horrible at times but I feel there are probably a few QBs over the years that may have looked similar if they came from a similar program - great at times sprinkled with devastatingly bad turnovers, on a pretty bad overall team. I think he'll probably still go relatively early.

There is definitely something there with Love, he has rare arm talent and the ability to make off platform throws with ease, for some reason this year he can't get rid of those horrific plays that lead to turnovers, he wasn't doing that last year.

I certainly wouldn't trust the current Titans staff to develop him properly though.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of how RT plays the rest of the season you have to take a QB in the draft. The Titans may be out of the Tua (good) and Burrow (bad) sweepstakes but they will be picking in the 10-15 range.

I want a true prototype QB this time around. No more running QBs. 

Has to be concerns with Eason and Herbert when questions are around about their mental makeup, Eason with his decision making on and off the field, Herbert with his mental toughness.   If Tu

Posted Images

so after you guys bad mouth Justin Herbert last night , you do realize he went 20/21 and 4 TD's right lol???....Oregon scored 56 straight points after being down 0-10...btw, that bad pick he threw wasnt a bad throw it was miscommunication..his receiver stopped running the route and Justin lead him....watch the Oregon-USC highlights.

Justin will start moving up the draft charts as he finally found a reliable WR!...he is much more mobile than Eason...where Justin needs too improve is processing speed...he needs to see the field bit better and lead his receivers and not throw once they get open cause that's a 1./2 step too slow...you throw with anticipation and then the WR's can get the yard after the catch.

Eason will trend down with time  as he throws a lot of picks...he cost them the game against Utah yesterday with his 3 TO's...Eason will get worse, Herbert will get better cause he now has 2 WR's emerging for him that weren't there 2-3 weeks ago.

7 minutes ago, mact3333 said:

so after you guys bad mouth Justin Herbert last night , you do realize he went 20/21 and 4 TD's right lol???....Oregon scored 56 straight points after being down 0-10...btw, that bad pick he threw wasnt a bad throw it was miscommunication..his receiver stopped running the route and Justin lead him....watch the Oregon-USC highlights.

Justin will start moving up the draft charts as he finally found a reliable WR!...he is much more mobile than Eason...where Justin needs too improve is processing speed...he needs to see the field bit better and lead his receivers and not throw once they get open cause that's a 1./2 step too slow...you throw with anticipation and then the WR's can get the yard after the catch.

Eason will trend down with time  as he throws a lot of picks...he cost them the game against Utah yesterday with his 3 TO's...Eason will get worse, Herbert will get better cause he now has 2 WR's emerging for him that weren't there 2-3 weeks ago.

I'm thinking Herbert goes either 1 or 2 .. outside our range even if we lose every game for the remainder of the season.. 

36 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd argue Tannehill is one of the 2020 prospects himself. He's auditioning for the starting spot in 2020 

I’m leaning towards bringing tannehill back and drafting a guy in rounds 2-3. If it doesn’t work out then let’s throw whatever package we need to get to a top pick in 2021. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

52 minutes ago, mact3333 said:

We already have a Duck that can’t process the field and won’t throw with anticipation.  And he’s currently holding a clipboard.  No thanks. 

I say ride with Tannehill, grab a nasty ass OL in Rounds 1 and 2 and pray that Jalen Hurts lasts until Round 3; I like his tough-mindedness and his downfield throwing ability.

If neither Tannehill or Hurts seem a solution, we are climbing back toward the top of the draft...

I think we will be picking 10-15 so the only QB's that might be there are the flawed ones.  I'm beginning to be intrigued by Fromm if he comes out, as he beat out some good competition, but doesn't seem to be talked about as a top prospect.  Is it possible he could be a Brees?