Get to Know the 2020 QB Prospects

Jonboy

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of how RT plays the rest of the season you have to take a QB in the draft. The Titans may be out of the Tua (good) and Burrow (bad) sweepstakes but they will be picking in the 10-15 range.

I want a true prototype QB this time around. No more running QBs. 

Has to be concerns with Eason and Herbert when questions are around about their mental makeup, Eason with his decision making on and off the field, Herbert with his mental toughness.   If Tu

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Just give me someone who’s accurate that doesn’t walk into sacks or go total bitch mode when someone comes near them in the pocket.     

Preferrably someone who will drink beers through a catfish's mouth at a pred's game. Also isn't scared of interviews, and is for the boys

31 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The OL will magically look better this weekend. I'm tired of this false narrative. Look at the metrics. The Titans OL is nowhere near the bottom.

I didn't say they were on the bottom. They definitely have problems controlling the gaps. Whether it's lack of communication or a bad scheme, I can't tell. We lead the league in giving up sacks. The last game we gave up 7. Two were on the QB. The fact that Tannehill was sacked 4 times in less than a quarter of play ought to tell you something as well. 

Edited by freakingeek

27 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The OL will magically look better this weekend. I'm tired of this false narrative. Look at the metrics. The Titans OL is nowhere near the bottom.

A QB who knows how to read a defense and isn’t scared of playing in the pocket and has a good sense of pressure and quick release will make this offensive line much much much better. 

watching the all 22 tape... it’s clear that Mariota had all day to throw on all but maybe 2-4 passes. 

We can draft a young QB such as Burrows and resign RT and have a legit QB competition. I feel as if Burrows would be good enough to start day one and I also feel we would be in good hands with RT starting day one. 

if we draft Eason then I would say he needs to sit on the bench for the entire year and learn the offense and work on his game until he takes the job. If we draft Fromm then I think he steps in day one and takes the job. Burrows would be a coaches decision. Is he good enough to start day one and win with? Yes. Can we afford to play RT and let Burrow sit and learn a little more prior to taking over full time and give him game reps at the end of games in either blowout wins or losses? Absolutely. Also let him have 80% of the snaps in preseason

We may not even need to draft a QB high... we may resign RT and sign someone like Carr and have them battle it out and draft a quarterback later. 

we could trade our first rounder for Kyle Allen, or we could give up a mid round pick for Newton or Stafford depending on if their teams are gonna want to move in different directions. 

I seriously believe Kyle Allen is the next UDFA QB to rock the NFL similar to Romo... I would be more opt to sending a slew of picks to Carolina for him than I would to trade up for a rookie. Allen has McCaffrey and DJ Moore that is about it. DJ Moore is talented but he is not a guy that teams shift all their focus to... CMC is probably the best RB I have witnessed since Marshall Faulk or Tomlinson. That’s a huge asset he has, but his WR’s outside of Moore are mediocre. 

Kyle Allen would flourish here throwing to Davis, Brown, Humphries, Smith, etc. 

bring in a RB like Vaughn, Swift or Etienne or Taylor in the draft and this offense will be breaking defenses backs consistently. 

9 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

We may not even need to draft a QB high... we may resign RT and sign someone like Carr and have them battle it out and draft a quarterback later. 

we could trade our first rounder for Kyle Allen, or we could give up a mid round pick for Newton or Stafford depending on if their teams are gonna want to move in different directions. 

I seriously believe Kyle Allen is the next UDFA QB to rock the NFL similar to Romo... I would be more opt to sending a slew of picks to Carolina for him than I would to trade up for a rookie. Allen has McCaffrey and DJ Moore that is about it. DJ Moore is talented but he is not a guy that teams shift all their focus to... CMC is probably the best RB I have witnessed since Marshall Faulk or Tomlinson. That’s a huge asset he has, but his WR’s outside of Moore are mediocre. 

Kyle Allen would flourish here throwing to Davis, Brown, Humphries, Smith, etc. 

bring in a RB like Vaughn, Swift or Etienne or Taylor in the draft and this offense will be breaking defenses backs consistently. 

Bro. why in the hell would Carolina trade Allen? I dont think they have lost a game with him dating back to last year. Have some common sense. 

4 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Bro. why in the hell would Carolina trade Allen? I dont think they have lost a game with him dating back to last year. Have some common sense. 

And they have him on vet minimum guaranteed next season. He's not going anywhere unless someone sends so many picks they can't resist. Even them it's probably doubtful.