• Zach Mettenberger
    • Ryan Fitzmagic
    • Rusty Smith
    • Charlie Whitehurst
    • Matt Cassell
    • Blaine Gabbert

2 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Brokeback was trash.

Collins was the best QB this org has ever seen. McNair & Moon included. 

And that sucks. 

During Collin's starts, you must have been in the stands catching the footballs he heaved into the stands. You must have a collection of authentic NFL footballs. That's the only logical reason for your post.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collins was not better than Moon or McNair.  Wow.

Brokeback was trash.   Collins was the best QB this org has ever seen. McNair & Moon included.    And that sucks. 

I would remind everyone that KFC had a whopping 12 TD &  7 INT in 2008...and it was one of the better seasons of his career.

6 minutes ago, Btowner said:

During Collin's starts, you must have been in the stands catching the footballs he heaved into the stands. You must have a collection of authentic NFL footballs. That's the only logical reason for your post.

Up down left right........BUTT UGLY KOO KOO.

4 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Hassleback was just so forgettable even though he probably had better numbers than any of our guys. 

I think Fitzpatrick could’ve taken this team the last 3 years to the playoffs. 

Only thing I remember was that Hasselbeck's arm was shot, he had zero accuracy 15 yards or more.  I think he knew how to play the position (probably the best since McNair) but he just couldn't physically make the throws required.

28 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Hassleback was just so forgettable even though he probably had better numbers than any of our guys. 

I think Fitzpatrick could’ve taken this team the last 3 years to the playoffs. 

Don't fall for the spell of Fitzmagic. He always have you thinking he could lead your team to the playoffs or a winning record. In reality, at the worst moment, he will always turn into Fitztragic ruin your season. The more he plays, the worst your team performs. 

28 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

But did he pass the eyeball test? ;)

Fuck no, he was terrible and it was laughable. They won so many defensive games it was comical. Collins started one game that year and was clearly miles better than VY

Of course some of the same retards were claiming VY was some kind of winner. 

46 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Only thing I remember was that Hasselbeck's arm was shot, he had zero accuracy 15 yards or more.  I think he knew how to play the position (probably the best since McNair) but he just couldn't physically make the throws required.

Yet he still played several years after us and even beat us as a Colts starter.

The offense with VY was exciting in ‘09  & ‘10 but he was a product of a very underrated offense. The OL was absolutely dominant pass blocking, Britt was a monster, CJ was a big play machine, Nate was solid, dominant blocking TE’s & Cook made some plays.

A d Dinger was brilliant stirring up big plays off PA that VY could take advantage of with his great deep ball. The problem was playing the best defenses like the Steelers, when you actually needed the QB to drop back & make throws into tight spots on 3rd downs.

Fitzpatrick obviously the best of the list.  He's made 4 teams since leaving the Titans.  Most of those players are right out of the league after Tennessee.

Im taking VY.

Yes he wasn't smart enough to fix that weird ass sidearm release, let alone read a defense. But he turned around what was going to be the worst season in franchise history and actually made it exciting. Young actually improved as a passer as well. His last season he had 10 TDs, 3INTs, and a 98 rating before he got hurt and threw his shit into the stands. Heimerdinger knew how to use Young and it would have worked out if not for Off field issues. 

Mariota still has a losing record with one of the most loaded rosters I have seen on this team in a long time. VY might have had some terrible stats on this team, but I would bet our record would be flipped right now. VY sure as hell wouldn't be sitting in a collapsing pocket holding onto the ball and taking sacks. And he would at least be throwing passes downfield giving us a chance.