Vrabel on Who Will Start at QB

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Not gonna lie, that did seem like an awkward tweet to me (from the Titans). Doesn't feel right to either guy and could be seen as disrespectful to both of them. Seems to be how Delanie took it.

I agree.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vrabel was asked why mariota has regressed since he was hired as HC and he said "I guess I'm not a very good coach" lol    

Sounds like he’s rolling with Tannehill but buying time to explain it to the locker room and/or delay getting hounded by the media. If it was Mariota, you’d commit to him on the spot and nip all of th

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The Oregon fans are the funniest.

They assume he'll go to NE or LAC and take over for Rivers or Brady.

Yeah, I think a lot of them are Oregon fans who probably haven't watched him as close in the NFL.

12 minutes ago, rns90 said:

The NE angle is funny as hell to me.  You'd figure that JR or Vrabel would tell Belickeck to stay the fuck away from Hawaiian Tebow.

Belichick doesn't need to be told.  He knows.  Their offense relies on all of the things that Mariota is horrible at.

9 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Not gonna lie, that did seem like an awkward tweet to me (from the Titans). Doesn't feel right to either guy and could be seen as disrespectful to both of them. Seems to be how Delanie took it.

It just seems really insensitive (to both qb's) to me.  They would be better off just not posting that tweet and post one when they decide on a qb  and leave it at that.

11 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Check out all the likes on this tweet. 

And then this dude thinks 3.9 seconds isn't a long time to throw in the NFL. Smh...

Way to jump back on the front lines. You’ve been trained from your time at TR to be elite at making sure retards in fact know they’re retarded. It’s not easy, and we all appreciate your effort. 

Just now, JoelinBellevue said:

If a coach lets fans run the team, he'll be one soon. Old NFL adage.

It's not just about fans. Look at the locker room right now. There's a feeling that the season is over because they're considering Tannehill.

There's a psychological affect from the fans to the players you have to be mindful of as a coach. That's why you have to be patient with the decision.

14 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I’m not well versed in Twitterland. What did they tweet you? 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m not well versed in Twitterland. What did they tweet you? 

Oh this comment from me was referring specifically to the Titans tweet about the Titans deciding between Mariota and Tannehill with a huge pic of them looking like they're about to have a boxing match or something. Then you can see Delanie's reply to it. 

4 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The players are smarter than the fans. They know Mariota is awful. I bet you we see a new team Sunday.

Who said you wouldn't see a new team?

I'm saying if you made the move prematurely you could lose the locker room.

@BudAdams it's sad but true. Whatever his struggles, all players know is they made the playoffs with Mariota with a 9-7 record.

They thought he was their guy. 

It has to get to a point where they lose all faith, then you make the switch. After Atlanta faith was restored ... then Buffalo put it in jeopardy, and Denver was the back-to-back shit show the coaches needed to pull the plug.

I said during the game right before INT number two that a second INT would do it. Psychologically that gives the coach a completely understandable excuse.

Edited by big2033

21 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Way to jump back on the front lines. You’ve been trained from your time at TR to be elite at making sure retards in fact know they’re retarded. It’s not easy, and we all appreciate your effort. 

my work here is done. 

21 minutes ago, big2033 said:

It's not just about fans. Look at the locker room right now. There's a feeling that the season is over because they're considering Tannehill.

There's a psychological affect from the fans to the players you have to be mindful of as a coach. That's why you have to be patient with the decision.

Or most of the players know Mariota is killing them and think a change needs to be made. It's a results oriented business...

13 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Or most of the players know Mariota is killing them and think a change needs to be made. It's a results oriented business...

They're def thinking that now. But it took back-to-back bad performances for it to really happen.

Edited by big2033