Broncos Recap Thread

Jonboy

15 hours ago, japan said:

Regardless, he was decisive with the ball and accurate.  Do you think he looked way better than Mariota?

Hey Touched the Tard, it wont matter who you put out there, the horse meat will still be inserted hard and rough

HAHAHAAH

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

None of them expected the dumbass QB to flush out of the pocket. 

Great game. Finally ended the Mariota era.

2 hours ago, Tomachek said:

The problem with Henry is he's "too big".  He takes too much time to pick up steam, and needs wide holes to go through the middle.  We run so many outside runs with him to get him going that the running game is predictable.  I still love Henry as a player because of his big play potential, and he's an asset to have when protecting the lead against a gassed defense.  I would love a smaller more compact runner, that is a stud in the passing game.  

I think he just made bad decisions/reads yesterday. He was also half a step slow in recognizing who to pick up in pass pro. He wasn't there mentally at all yesterday. 

17 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I think he just made bad decisions/reads yesterday. He was also half a step slow in recognizing who to pick up in pass pro. He wasn't there mentally at all yesterday. 

What's the point if you know dumb dumb is either going to run into a sack or throw an inaccurate pass......

On 10/15/2019 at 10:26 AM, Titans279 said:

Henry is too one dimensional. Ideally we start trying to run a real offense and having someone who can be a factor in the run and pass game is a priority. The concept of having a big bruiser who's a liability in the pass game and then a 3rd down back (in theory Lewis, in practice no one on the roster) is so outdated.

I have to wonder if we won't move on from Henry after the season, especially if a guy like Melvin Gordon or Kareem Hunt is available. People were blaming the shit out of Mariota for the screen pass to Henry that "sailed", but Henry got his hand on the ball. Any back that is natural at catching the ball will likely pull that one in. Henry is just unnatural AF at catching the ball, even when it gets put right on him. The big play he had against Cleveland he had to double clutch to keep from dropping it.

6 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I have to wonder if we won't move on from Henry after the season, especially if a guy like Melvin Gordon or Kareem Hunt is available. People were blaming the shit out of Mariota for the screen pass to Henry that "sailed", but Henry got his hand on the ball. Any back that is natural at catching the ball will likely pull that one in. Henry is just unnatural AF at catching the ball, even when it gets put right on him. The big play he had against Cleveland he had to double clutch to keep from dropping it.

Time to move on

frozen let it go GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

I think Gordon is overrated and Hunt is a piece of shit. 

Gordon apparently isn't worth as much as he thought he was, but that doesn't mean his talent is overrated.

Hunt... he may or may not be a piece of shit, but JRob has said in the past that he wasn't looking for nothing but choir boys. Tbh, that "kick" he threw that girl's way was barely a push. And supposedly she was as much of an instigator in that ordeal as he was, maybe more so. Doesn't excuse what he did, but let's not be full of shit here... what he did is far less malicious than what many others in his sport have done. FFS, his own former teammate was accused of abusing and injuring his own child and he's still with the Chiefs. So whatever.

I won't lose sleep if we don't pursue either or if we re-sign Henry. But if we re-sign Henry we need to get someone else who is better at catching the ball out of the backfield because Henry has hands of stone and Dion Lewis is Dexter McCluster 2.0. Or... do you now not even agree with yourself on that front?

On 10/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, BudAdams said:

Good RB’s are always available in the draft.  Other teams seem to find them all of the time.

We’ve proven that that widely accepted fact is not that true....

Edited by japan

• Jonboy unpinned this topic