tgo

Chargers Week

5 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

@tgo I thought this week he was limited both Wednesday and Thursday? Didn't practice at all Friday.

Oh man, for some reason I thought he was full on Thursday. 

Well either way, maybe they're just managing the injury. 

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Gilbert wasn't able to complete the full Friday practice, with Finch unlikely to play and Wake questionable with that hamstring can't afford for Gilbert to be banged up as well.

Shit. 

Roberson could get elevated this weekend. 

Correa starting would not be good. 

1 hour ago, tgo said:

“nO dUh MaRiOtA cAnT dO gOoD tHe OlInE aNd ThE oC iS tHe PrObLeM, mArIoTa Is ThE bEsT fAp FaP fAp I’m So HaRd”

-Titans Reddit

48 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

“nO dUh MaRiOtA cAnT dO gOoD tHe OlInE aNd ThE oC iS tHe PrObLeM, mArIoTa Is ThE bEsT fAp FaP fAp I’m So HaRd”

-Titans Reddit

i went to that site yesterday.  It's like a they are still in sadness since their hero has been benched.  Totally unconnected with reality.

I had no idea how many injuries the Chargers OL had.  I feel pretty confident about this game.

Edited by rns90

5 minutes ago, rns90 said:

i went to that site yesterday.  It's like a they are still in sadness since their hero has been benched.  Totally unconnected with reality.

I had no idea how many injuries the Chargers OL had.  I feel pretty confident about this game.

Its insane.

When it came to Mariota it was all "wait and see, hell be good." Arthur Smith looking rough theyre going "Fire him now he ruined our god"

Its insane. They cant believe Mariota himself would possibly be dogshit when 90 percent of the QBs who enter the league are dogshit.

5 hours ago, tgo said:

A note on Walker: 

He didn't practice on Weds. Practiced on Thursday. Didn't practice today. (Edit: He was actually limited on Weds and Thurs). 

The reason for this is very likely that on Weds the team goes over first and 2nd down. On Thursday they go over third down. And on Friday it's typically goal line and short yardage. 

Walker's role is now basically limited to third down and they're clearly trying to manage his injury recovery at his age, so it makes sense that he wouldn't practice on Weds and Friday. 

I'd actually like to see Jonnu playing in 11 personnel 

6 hours ago, tgo said:

Shit. 

Roberson could get elevated this weekend. 

Correa starting would not be good. 

Wish we had more depth...

On 10/16/2019 at 3:00 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

"Stationary", as in going nowhere. 

How prophetic.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:34 AM, Justafan said:

I mean, they know that the fans are down on the team right now and the stadium is likely to be darn near empty this weekend.  Of course they are talking up whatever they can right now.

I'm sure they are desperately hoping Tannehill lights it up and Simmons at least flashes a couple of big plays so they can shift the conversation.  

Don't forget the free hats. Have to lure the fans in at this point..

Hopefully Wake or Gilbert (or both) play today. The last thing we need is Correa starting this game with Roberson the only one rotating on both sides.