Chargers Week

tgo

Just now, AvgJoe said:

And less of Lewis

I actually think they'll use Dawkins more in the base sets. He won't be asked to pass protect. 

They'll have to take care of the 3rd down RB in the offseason barring a trade like Drake

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, the Titans style would be to squeak out a win at Carolina, then beat the Chiefs in convincing fashion before rolling over against the Jags, Colts, and Raiders.

The Chargers concede the 5th least passing yards a game in the NFL.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

I actually think they'll use Dawkins more in the base sets. He won't be asked to pass protect. 

They'll have to take care of the 3rd down RB in the offseason barring a trade like Drake

You may be right. I like Henry a lot, but this team needs to add a more complete back. 

7 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

This is a game where the offense should def be able to get something going in the Run game. If the Oline can’t handle this beat up Chargers Dline they are really in trouble. Let’s hope the boys can break the chargers curse today!

I took O73.5 and O0.5TD for Henry. The way I’m running this season on prop bets he should have a good game lol

On 10/16/2019 at 2:09 AM, Justafan said:

Come on man.  No reason to be bitter.  Everyone (almost) rooted for Mariota to the end.  He did this to himself.  

You really think this guy is rational?

On 10/14/2019 at 6:51 PM, OzTitan said:

The offense has a serious morale problem right now and changing QB may help change that but I don't think it's going to be instant. I think part of the morale problem is frustration MM didn't come out on fire in a prove it year and changing QB doesn't get rid of that disappointment the players would be feeling.

I'm not sure what to expect in this game but I think it will be a bit of a slow burn as the offense comes around to the idea of RT passing. A solid win would go a long way to building towards that.

I expect them to try to hit a big ball on the first drive.  I hope it's successful.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic