Jonboy

Prediction: Vrabel Will Stick with Marcus

I really don’t know what to make of Smith. @oldschool has talked about it for a while and I didn’t want to believe him, but there’s a very real chance Vrabel is meddling too much with the offense, something he knows little about. 

1 minute ago, TeamRobinson said:

I don't know how he could just ignore the night and day difference we saw in the offense when RT was put in. but I guess if careers possibly depend on it, it could happen

I keep seeing this posted today.

Is it really NIGHT AND DAY!!11! though?  We were still served a shit sandwich, just by a different waiter.  Maybe you guys should use the phrase, "it's like dawn and mid-morning".

Just now, Jonboy said:

I really don’t know what to make of Smith. @oldschool has talked about it for a while and I didn’t want to believe him, but there’s a very real chance Vrabel is meddling too much with the offense, something he knows little about. 

Defensive head coaches man...

Just now, CreepingDeath said:

I keep seeing this posted today.

Is it really NIGHT AND DAY!!11! though?  We were still served a shit sandwich, just by a different waiter.  Maybe you guys should use the phrase, "it's like dawn and mid-morning".

Excuse me, the NIGHT AND DAY difference we saw in our QB. Obviously RT isn't going to fix arthur smith, vrabel's meathead decisions, etc

4 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Maybe they'll sign Mett and make him the starter!

Mett would likely win the very first game he started for you now.  Now there's actually a team in place.  You gotta shitcan this trash highschool offense though. 

Just now, Mettamucil said:

Mett would likely win the very first game he started for you now.  Now there's actually a team in place.  You gotta shitcan this trash highschool offense though. 

GTFO with the garbage about that stiff who isn't even in the league RIGHT NOW.

Tannehill didn't win the game, but Mariota lost the game.  

Basically, this is the position Tannehill does not do well in.  Needing to score a lot of points in a hurry, offense completely one-dimensional.  He tries to do too much, takes sacks, forces throws.  Still, you see he looks much better than Marcus does when all he needed to do was be a game manager.  If RT is in that role, the upgrade will be abundantly clear.