Jonboy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill was no better than Mariota this afternoon

Marcus is done here, unless Tanny gets hurt at some point & he comes in & magically lights it up.    Besides that Tannehill actually had a pulse, if Vrabel goes back to Marcus &

Posted Images

Just now, Jonboy said:

I really don’t know what to make of Smith. @oldschool has talked about it for a while and I didn’t want to believe him, but there’s a very real chance Vrabel is meddling too much with the offense, something he knows little about. 

Defensive head coaches man...

Just now, CreepingDeath said:

I keep seeing this posted today.

Is it really NIGHT AND DAY!!11! though?  We were still served a shit sandwich, just by a different waiter.  Maybe you guys should use the phrase, "it's like dawn and mid-morning".

Excuse me, the NIGHT AND DAY difference we saw in our QB. Obviously RT isn't going to fix arthur smith, vrabel's meathead decisions, etc

Tannehill didn't win the game, but Mariota lost the game.  

Basically, this is the position Tannehill does not do well in.  Needing to score a lot of points in a hurry, offense completely one-dimensional.  He tries to do too much, takes sacks, forces throws.  Still, you see he looks much better than Marcus does when all he needed to do was be a game manager.  If RT is in that role, the upgrade will be abundantly clear.

8 minutes ago, rns90 said:

GTFO with the garbage about that stiff who isn't even in the league RIGHT NOW.

Why are you engaging him?  He literally is the last poster in 9 different threads right now.  If you ignore him he will leave.

Edited by scine09