Jonboy

Week 6: Titans @ Broncos Game Thread

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Here comes the morons

Yes MM was the issue

His 1st half was as embarrassing as it gets 

Mariota sucks but are you not gonna blame that sack on Tanny? You would have if it were Mariota. 

Just now, tgo said:

Yep, and we knew this in preseason.

So who gets held to account for throwing away the season? 

History.

You guys don't realize the psychology of all this shit when it comes to dealing with your locker room and fanbase.

We went 9-7 last year. 

Just now, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Mariota sucks but are you not gonna blame that sack on Tanny? You would have if it were Mariota. 

Just now, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

It was a bad sack. Who said otherwise?

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Arthur Smith just can't help himself.  Hey Arthur, you're down by two scores, literally the only time you've moved the ball at all today has been throwing the ball with Tannehill.  And he just HAS to mix in a run.

I don't know if it's Vrabel or Smith but this BS has to stop.  You're down by 2 scores.  You're not making them up by running.  You may not make them up by throwing either but at least give yourself a chance!!!

Unless it's Vrabel 

32 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

This isn't exactly his first poor performance this season, or in his career.  If he was some world beater that I was blasting into oblivion it would be one thing, but we are talking about a QB that has been putrid for a few seasons now. 

Have you looked at anything I have said? I was giving him a quarter to do something and I am the bad guy?. I said he needs 2 be replaced, check your petty shit.

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

It's 4th down.  He has to hold the ball until he can make a completion.

There's no reason not to throw it if he knew he was about to get sacked. In fact that's the RIGHT decision because you have nothing to lose from letting it fly

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Watch Vrabel trot Mariota back out there next week. He'll be saying "well, we went with Tannehill for a spark last week and that didn't really happen. So Marcus is still our starter."

This is actually what I expect to happen...

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Here comes the morons

Yes MM was the issue

His 1st half was as embarrassing as it gets 

It was maybe worse than the Ravens game last year. Guy just looks like he doesn’t know what he’s doing out there.