Week 6: Titans @ Broncos Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grasu just changed his relationship status to single.  It’s THAT BAD!

At least tannehil kbows what a free play is. 

I'm completely in the apathetic stage of the season. In Week 6. Just hard to care anymore.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Big there were some other ones, including where you flat out said :"Tannheill is going to suck too"

Here is another one where you scorn us suckers who wanted to start RT

OK. I'm not sure what the big deal is for me saying the season is LIKELY going nowhere with Tannehill based on what we knew at the time.

"I do expect Tannehill to be better than Mariota.How much better is the question."

Yeah. Seems like something that I would say.

I will take the L on the no hope for the season thing. Was way off there in the heat of the moment. I guess there's always hope.

But I was simply not expecting much based on his previous stint. Consider me guilty of that I guess.

I said Derrick Henry wasn't going to be any better either, and he turned it around.

What is all this trying to say? That I didn't believe that Ryan Tannehill would be a star until he proved it? Am I crazy for that? 

He still has to prove it.

Edited by big2033

Last 10 quarters: 7 points.

I don't want to ever hear about what a nice guy Mariota is or how he caught that deflected pass for a td in that playoff game.

This was the pits and on this board where everyone bickers, we were pretty much united.

Oh, I was totally off base on some of my Vrabel comments.  And I am glad to be wrong too.  He's one of the best coaches in the league.

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

Going back and reading through some of this...wow.

What a difference a year makes. Almost a year ago to the day we were one of the worst offenses in football.

This was the best game of the season just because it finally ended Matiota's reign of error. 

But it’s funny reading the commentary leading up to that. Hoo boy...