Titans Superfan Matt Neely Has Passed Away

Jonboy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has anyone mentioned the Titans are 9-4 overall and 2-0 in the postseason since Matt Neely was offered as a blood sacrifice to the football gods?

I used to go by the handle “Tim”. Legal titan hated me and said I was a terrible poster. Later when I switched to Lars he didn’t know and called me a top ten poster. 

Taylor Lewan has promised to dedicate his first penalty on Sunday for Matt!

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Can we sacrifice Kyle next?  I don't know how much value the football gods would give us for a 49ers fan, but I'd kinda take anything at this point!

Kyle already scrificed himself to be a 49ers fan. So this may already be in play, especially given the fact we could possibly face them in the Super Bowl.

I mean, how poetic would it be for Kyle to have forfetted his Titan fandom to the very team the Titans might kick the shit out of in the SB? This on top of the fact that Ryan Tannehill could be playing the biggest game of his career in front of a Miami crowd he once called his own.

Damn...

11 minutes ago, cenj said:

Also, can someone explain why I'm supposed to care about this guy? Sounds like a random drunk Titans fan who just posts a lot on social media about his fandom. 

You don't have to care about him. But he did a lot to bring together all the drunken online fandom to root for the Titans. The Family Matters Titan-themed intro video was his, I believe. He also got to work with Lewan and Compton on the Bussin WTB podcast too, which for him was a blast. And tbh, would be a blast for many Titans fans.

I mean, the Titans thought at least a little something of him so maybe we could ignore Oman's heartless jousts for a moment to salute a fallen comrade. There's still plenty of year left to make light of his demise. Besides, we might need his force ghost next weekend or in the Super Bowl...

Edited by NashvilleNinja

3 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Can we sacrifice Kyle next?  I don't know how much value the football gods would give us for a 49ers fan, but I'd kinda take anything at this point!

That might get you a made extra point or maybe a converted 3rd and short.

...still might be worth it, though.

3 hours ago, cenj said:

Also, can someone explain why I'm supposed to care about this guy? Sounds like a random drunk Titans fan who just posts a lot on social media about his fandom. 

Pretty sure the people who care are the people who talked to him online and/or real life

Edited by Titans279

5 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I think that would anger the football gods and have the opposite effect.  He is unworthy.

Edited by Denali