Titans Superfan Matt Neely Has Passed Away

Jonboy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has anyone mentioned the Titans are 9-4 overall and 2-0 in the postseason since Matt Neely was offered as a blood sacrifice to the football gods?

I used to go by the handle “Tim”. Legal titan hated me and said I was a terrible poster. Later when I switched to Lars he didn’t know and called me a top ten poster. 

Taylor Lewan has promised to dedicate his first penalty on Sunday for Matt!

Posted Images

On 10/11/2019 at 5:16 AM, OILERMAN said:

This could be good news. 

I used to work with the biggest die hard Texas(Long Horn) fan. Back when they won the national title against USC early in the season this guy died and missed it all. Best NCG ever? We joked around during and after the game that "Gary missed it all"!!!! ha ha ha

Could the Titans be about to go on a run ending in a SB win? That Matt will miss all of!

One of my friends was a die hard Eagles fan and died the first couple weeks of the season when they won the Super Bowl

18 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Hope springs eternal

Or 5 weeks anyway!

@Jamalisms and @Jonboy, two of the most deplorable and evil posters on the board. 

I can literally picture jonboy laughing maniacally as he made this post 

Jonboy making this post:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Can anyone confirm how exactly this dude died? 

I can't find the info anywhere and often that means suicide or overdose. If it's some health condition it's usually listed. 

The only thing anyone outside his circle of family, friends, or co-workers might say he would have overdosed on is alcohol. He did seem to be somewhat of a sad person, which I'm guessing his humorous memes and tweets was a response to if he was.

I don't think he would have off'd himself though because he was supposedly living his best life and was generally thrilled about it. Had a girl he loved that loved him back, was a fixture with Titans fans, and was becoming more heavily involved with the Titans. Things seemed to be on an upswing for him, from the outside looking in.

3 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Can anyone confirm how exactly this dude died? 

I can't find the info anywhere and often that means suicide or overdose. If it's some health condition it's usually listed. 

It was speculated to be a stomach disease.

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah, he tweeted that he'd been hurling his guts up for hours. That was the last thing he ever tweeted.

I mean, it's hard not to laugh if you think about this.  Some guy is literally hurling up his guts and about to die... and in those dying moments he spends his time tweeting about it.

Edited by abenjami

On 10/26/2019 at 6:16 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah, he tweeted that he'd been hurling his guts up for hours. That was the last thing he ever tweeted.

Still seems mysterious. How many deathly gut-hurling diseases out there that kill 31 year olds?