Sign in to follow this  
TheBukafax

Walker done with Mariota?

Tides turned when Delanie basically called them all out for being soft and not holding each other accountable.He can say it was directed to the world or football in general but 99% of time u say sumthin of that nature it’s directed at ur team.Thiught maybe it lit a fire under them after the Atl game but we all saw how that went.Also notices Delanies targets dropped significantly after those comments-not sure one has anything to do with the other but curious none the less

Edited by JMoney420

It's an interesting thing to tweet if it's just about his snaps because he'd be implying that throwing him the ball is a risky proposition when in reality throwing to the TE is probably the safest things a QB can do other than check down.  Seems to me he's upset at how much we're running the ball.

Besides his obvious lack of touches, this could be a knock on the offensive playcalling and philosophy in general. It is boring and unproductive. I actually can't think of a more boring offense in the league right now.

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

It's an interesting thing to tweet if it's just about his snaps because he'd be implying that throwing him the ball is a risky proposition when in reality throwing to the TE is probably the safest things a QB can do other than check down.  Seems to me he's upset at how much we're running the ball.

It's like people forgot about the ASK THE COACHES thing.

2 minutes ago, RasKass said:

As much as I hate to admit it I think our teams issues are head coaching. The reason I say hate to admit it is because I'm from Ohio and Vrabes is an Ohio guy lol.

But the truth is when your team is up and down week to week that's a sign of poor coaching. When Vrabel faces bad coaches our team shines...When he faces good ones not so much. We beat the Patriots last year because Vrabel knows Tom Brady and Belichick. But even then we loss to them in the playoffs.

Look at the coaches in both our wins this year & look at those teams records. There are 3 type of coaches 1. Game plan coach 2. Motivational coach 3. Talent development coach. Vrabel falls under the motivational coach...Ra Ra speeches only go so far in the game of Football. 

Can agree with you a lot here. Colts game could’ve been a win. You could even argue last week could have bounced differently.

One thing I will say is he called out the o line in preseason, so maybe that’s not all on him.

I thought we played the playoff game against the Pats with Mularkey though. Wasn’t it after we beat the Chiefs?

I think just like the players, coaching can improve too though. He needs to be more conservative. And then last week, when we actually should have gone for it on 4th, we don’t. I’m not ready to throw anybody under the bus though. 

Just now, RasKass said:

You are correct. That was Mularkey, thanks for the correction 😬. I'm trippin lol.

Somebody else said the same thing so it’s not just you. I just remember because the Chiefs game was my 1st playoff game and I remember their fans went from ripping Titans signs in our faces and harassing us to silence lol. One of the best games I have ever seen

15 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Somebody else said the same thing so it’s not just you. I just remember because the Chiefs game was my 1st playoff game and I remember their fans went from ripping Titans signs in our faces and harassing us to silence lol. One of the best games I have ever seen

Ist round playoff teams are usually not very good. Just playing to see who gets plastered next week. The Pats would have done the same thing to them.

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Ist round playoff teams are usually not very good. Just playing to see who gets plastered next week. The Pats would have done the same thing to them.

I think it would have been a good game. They prob would’ve played them better than us. Although we came out hot until the penalties started adding up.

I wish we didn’t practice with them this offseason. I don’t want them becoming familiar with us at all