Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Deleted tweet from Conklin’s dad

13 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Yeah, I'm confused by this. They have to have a cadence or else how do they call audibles and motion?

Maybe he's calling out the design or maybe he's calling out Mariota. Or maybe both.

Perhaps the cadence is too simple and defenders jump it. Perhaps Mariota messes it up. Perhaps it's too complex (though 'lack of a cadence' wouldn't make much sense) and players get confused.

I don't know which issue it is but I'd generally agree that the line isn't this bad. Something is less than ideal and even Saffold hinted at it (yes, he's been bad) when he said something about how it's just different here and he seemed to be referring to responsibilities or design somehow.

Remember Safford said he went an entire year and only gave up one sack? Very curious.

32 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Courtesy of Jamal(bad connection)

2F6D22C8-76C8-4879-A175-9FEA51FBBCD5.png

Speaking of tweets, what did Lewan tweet out to the Bills and then apologize about? Heard about it on talk radio this afternoon.

15 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Speaking of tweets, what did Lewan tweet out to the Bills and then apologize about? Heard about it on talk radio this afternoon.