Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Candace Owens: Left uses racism to control Black America

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

I remember his posts from before but if he's willing to engage like this, I'll hear him out, do the research and make up my own mind.  He starts spamming and becoming belligerent then he'll get the ben and roll treatment.  

I'm not saying I agree with a damn thing he says.  I honestly have no idea about most of this stuff but if I cut myself off in a bubble and refuse to listen to people and at least hear them out, then I'm no better than the Trumpers on this forum.  

Plus, I'm genuinely curious and I do believe the guy had a bad run of it because he's super passionate.  I won't deal with the spam conspiracy stuff though.  

Found that part funny. I dont see why the Trumpers should listen to much from whoever it is you think we should. 

All we've been hearing is guilty this, guilty that. Nothing has been founded or been solid enough to stick. And before you say "not enough to stick doesn't mean yah yah yah", it does mean.....

And if it's not accusations which have looked more like lies than anything else, it's racist this, white supremacist that.....

Lmao. Who the fuck wants to listen to ppl who are ignoring us and acting like they know who we are just because the media insists we are that....they lost the election so "white lash! Sexism!". 

They assumed hate, so they spread it. And when that didn't work, they started telling lies. So which part is it you think we should be listening to?

2 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Hate is honestly about to destroy this country. If there is a hell, I Hope @WG53goes.

May GOD punish you to the fullest

God doesn't exist douchebag. 

And LOFuckingL that you of all people talks about hate destroying the country. Hate is your go to move.

Edited by WG53

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

When did Luckycharms become a Democrat leader? Lmao

Jfc you conservatives are terrible at making jokes.

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Found that part funny. I dont see why the Trumpers should listen to much from whoever it is you think we should. 

All we've been hearing is guilty this, guilty that. Nothing has been founded or been solid enough to stick. And before you say "not enough to stick doesn't mean yah yah yah", it does mean.....

And if it's not accusations which have looked more like lies than anything else, it's racist this, white supremacist that.....

Lmao. Who the fuck wants to listen to ppl who are ignoring us and acting like they know who we are just because the media insists we are that....they lost the election so "white lash! Sexism!". 

They assumed hate, so they spread it. And when that didn't work, they started telling lies. So which part is it you think we should be listening to?

People like you are the exact problem. Even when evidence is staring you straight in the face you will fucking ignore it and call it a lie or bullshit even though we have him on tape outing himself.  You think you the biggest piece of shit lying con man in our country is somehow good president all because he sounds like your dumb-ass.

19 minutes ago, WG53 said:

People like you are the exact problem. Even when evidence is staring you straight in the face you will fucking ignore it and call it a lie or bullshit even though we have him on tape outing himself.  You think you the biggest piece of shit lying con man in our country is somehow good president all because he sounds like your dumb-ass.

He didn't out himself because there was no crime committed. No breach of the constitution. He asked them to look into a situation (in which Biden outed himself) that had nothing to do with getting dirt for the election. That is just another spin attempt by the dems you gullible shits scoop up with a spoon. 

Just like salute to america was a campaign rally. Right. 

Just like the wall is about fear and racism. Right.

Morons. 

But I guess yall have evidence that juicy was really attacked by white racist Trump supporters?

Yall still have evidence he colluded with Putin. Just waiting for the right time to release that evidence, right?

You dont believe in God but if the Dems told you rain was just Gods big dick pissing on you, you'd believe that too.

26 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

He didn't out himself because there was no crime committed. No breach of the constitution. He asked them to look into a situation (in which Biden outed himself) that had nothing to do with getting dirt for the election. That is just another spin attempt by the dems you gullible shits scoop up with a spoon. 

Just like salute to america was a campaign rally. Right. 

Just like the wall is about fear and racism. Right.

Morons. 

But I guess yall have evidence that juicy was really attacked by white racist Trump supporters?

Yall still have evidence he colluded with Putin. Just waiting for the right time to release that evidence, right?

You dont believe in God but if the Dems told you rain was just Gods big dick pissing on you, you'd believe that too.

No crime committed? Goddamn you prove every day why you are simple Jake.

Extortion is absolutely a crime.

Even with the evidence staring you in the face and coming from Trump himself you deny his crimes and make excuses how they aren't really crimes despite being the textbook definition of the offense.

You literally will excuse any of his actions. 

Edited by WG53

9 minutes ago, WG53 said:

No crime committed? Goddamn you prove every day why you are simple Jake.

Extortion is absolutely a crime.

Well Biden did just that....do you care....nope

I still haven't heard any tape of Trump outing himself. Is that what CNN told you? Same ppl who lied to you about collusion and Stormy and Ford?

9 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Even with the evidence staring you in the face and coming from Trump himself you deny his crimes and make excuses how they aren't really crimes despite being the textbook definition of the offense.

You literally will excuse any of his actions. 

If he's guilty, lock him up. Or something easier, impeach. 

Let's get to it....

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well Biden did just that....do you care....nope

I still haven't heard any tape of Trump outing himself. Is that what CNN told you? Same ppl who lied to you about collusion and Stormy and Ford?

If he's guilty, lock him up. Or something easier, impeach. 

Let's get to it....

Quid pro quo

It happened. It is extortion. It was very fucking plain and clear. Your denial of what is right there in front of you shows that you don't give a fuck about this country. You just want a conman that speaks down to your elementary school level of speech. 

Edited by WG53

7 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Quid pro quo

It happened. It is extortion. It was very fucking plain and clear. Your denial of what is right there in front of you shows that you don't give a fuck about this country. You just want a conman that speaks down to your elementary school level of speech. 

You told me collusion was clear as well and called me retarded because I couldn't see it. 

Lmao. I still don't see it. Neither did Mueller. 

19 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You told me collusion was clear as well and called me retarded because I couldn't see it. 

Lmao. I still don't see it. Neither did Mueller. 

You are retarded. 

You and people like you are why Trump said what he did about 5th Avenue.  

2 minutes ago, WG53 said:

You are retarded. 

You and people like you are why Trump said what he did about 5th Avenue.  

I had an influence on Trump? On the greatest American President ever? That's fucking awesome. 

11 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

@Justafan Do you see why I lost it with some posters and see why I said I wish they’d experience a police shooting or beating?

At some point people’s ignorance is dangerous to everybody.

Yes.  I can understand your frustration.  I also can relate with theirs.  It's hard to hear context or understand when we're yelling past each other through text on a message board.  I hear you though.  

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I had an influence on Trump? On the greatest American President ever? That's fucking awesome. 

Failed reading comprehension again

3 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Pot meet kettle

And you are why statements like that exist. Some people are shitty

Nope. As usual you are clueless.