Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Candace Owens: Left uses racism to control Black America

3 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

And I’m a moron for fighting the corruption you’re covering up?

Wish this was a public discussion. A teaching lesson in online trolling and reaching

You cant fight corruption that doesn't exist.   And no you are a moron because you can't comprehend anything you read and then just lash out making false claims again.

Luckycharmsbot and simple Jake.  What a match made in heaven.  You two shitheads get a room.  Holy shit what a retard your love child would be.

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

WGs response to everyone he disagrees with....

You think this because you can barely read.

9 hours ago, WG53 said:

You are using the anonymity of the internet to make claims. You get called out on your claims so you lash out at others. You are a pathetic liar.

No. I'm in no way the problem.  You keep making claim after claim about me and others. You don't know shit. All you do is make false claims using your anonymity.

I already told you. Post your full name. What a hypocrite. You know nothing about me. Sit down

Like honestly. We didn’t need you all agitating conservatives for political gain while we needed EVERYONE to solve this issue.

No excuse for you all stealing from and defaming our leaders for political points. That you don’t even fucking care about. Obviously.

No excuse for running cointel on the entire black population.

The Democrats have that “I know better than you” racism and it’s on full display 

17 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Ban this spamming motherfucker.  

How about banning stupid Americans who are ruining this country? Like 60% of the country right now would be banned.

You could’ve taken this information and ran with it but you’re too stupid. None of you are even qualified in this area to even source the shit I’m explaining to you. Stupid.

No wonder this country keeps going down. People like @MadMax and @WG53 are too fucking stupid to even know what helps us. Dumb, dumb, dumb

Stupid people in this country would rather fight those actually fighting for them, rather than the corrupt politicians ruining our country.

In my personal life, every person that did that had character issues. Stupid motherfuckers that would rather fight me because of my position, then the state harming us all.

Ive never seen such arrogant stupid people in my life. The common theme? You want to be something your not.

Edited by Titansgoodluck

10 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

WGs response to everyone he disagrees with....

They don’t have an argument. As you can see. All they’ve attempted is character assassination while avoiding the facts just like their party. I’ve seen this a thousand times

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Ignoring the retards is the best way to go...

You still mad I was right and you were wrong? It got so bad you were flat out lying. Had to leave the thread.

Everytine I own y’all. Can’t even debate it’s all personal attacks. That’s how you know I won.

I provided facts. Y’all provided insults. Not the same

Edited by Titansgoodluck