Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Candace Owens: Left uses racism to control Black America

The tv show Roc is very informative as to how we have gone backward in race relations. Polls in the 1990s showed us to be as close as we have been on equal attitudes among the races. 

Roc was a show on the then new network Fox. Charles Dutton(Roc) is a mid 30s man in Baltimore who works for the city as a garbage collector. He has a beautiful smart wife who is a nurse. They are responsible people with education and jobs!

What makes the show interesting is that while Roc and his wife are sensible moderates, centrists who do not hate white people the dad is that way. So where it is the usually the younger generation that is more radical and political here it is the 60 year old father who is quoting Malcolm X and talking about black victimization not the son. It was a sign of the 90s and now look where we are at. 

4 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

To act like things didn’t affect our parents, who raised us (remember @Rolltidemaking that argument), who passed on their wealth and knowledge, is a complete fallacy and dismissing the racism that set our demographic back.

If you failed it’s on you. It wasn’t racism. That’s the hardest thing for some “white” Americans to accept.

I don’t judge based on money and my family did well. I’m focused on living. And people have the right to live the way they want. I don’t believe we’re machines made to work. I just want a better country for everybody 

Blacks are failing now and they are worse off NOW then they were in the 50s in part because of people like you and your heroes Beto and Shaun. Hating whitey does not put food on the table. Crying about being a victim does not get your kids through college. 

I bet my music collection blows yours away. I bet I own more Coltrane, Lee Morgan and Herbie Hancock albums than you. The only thing black in your music is probably Sly and the family stone's greatest hits or the Car wash soundtrack. Go listen to your Bread albums white boy. 

3 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Why, as a black man, do I need a tv show to tell me about race relations?

Is that really how you get your information? I guarantee none of your black friends would publicly defend your statements. Guarantee.

Hell, I’d put a TR wager on that. 

It is informative how we have moved backward. 

5 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Tell me about myself @Rolltide. Please, describe me more for the board.

Continue

70 years old. Dialysis patient. Online supporter of Louis Farrakhan and the nation of Islam. Mono cultural. 

6 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Who is “we?”

YOU are on the outside.

Posters who aren’t racists and idiots are on the inside. WE have the way forward. Sorry you’re not supreme you dumbass

We meaning America. We are all Americans. 

You continue to make a complete ass of yourself. I have never said one word that is white supremacist. Read the posts and pay attention. 

Just now, Titansgoodluck said:

Ummm private business is private. If I don’t want you part of my business you’re not part of my business.

Why would I care?

4 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

“He knows where to go with the ball, I’ll tell you that,” said Corey Davis, who had six catches for 80 yards and a touchdown.  

“Some of the time you’ve got to just give a guy a shot,” Davis said, “see if he comes down with it.”

IMO it's a direct indictment of the things many were/are saying Mariota wasn't doing. He's speaking with the relief of a man who just finalized a divorce with a total psycho and finally got himself a decent woman. 

Can I just leave a big Hear Hear, here?

Edited by chef

Provide a quote of anything i have said that is white supremacist. 

Again you just sound like a libtard. That is what they do when they debate this issue. Just try and call people racist. That's what Beto would do. He wanted to meet me and I told him to piss off. 

4 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

You can’t even define white supremacy stupid. Lol

Duh the belief that white people are supreme. I'm not even supreme in my own house you dolt. 

I'm glad you had one white libtard friend.  

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Wrong. Use google you dumbass

What short bus did you jump off of?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy

the racist belief that white people are superior to people of other races

Did you read the post where I talked about how Indian immigrants make 61% higher household income? How is that white supremacy? I do not even identify myself as white. I do not refer to white people as "us". 

You are making a royal ass of yourself. 

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Blacks are failing now and they are worse off NOW then they were in the 50s in part because of people like you and your heroes Beto and Shaun. Hating whitey does not put food on the table. Crying about being a victim does not get your kids through college. 

I bet my music collection blows yours away. I bet I own more Coltrane, Lee Morgan and Herbie Hancock albums than you. The only thing black in your music is probably Sly and the family stone's greatest hits or the Car wash soundtrack. Go listen to your Bread albums white boy. 

So blacks were better off when they couldn't vote and couldn't marry white people?

I don't think so.

1 hour ago, NFLStudent said:

So blacks were better off when they couldn't vote and couldn't marry white people?

I don't think so.

In some ways yes. Economically and educationally. Do some research and learn. The black family was much stronger then. Also urban "renewal" of the 1960s destroyed black neighborhoods and pushed blacks into government housing which replaced the houses. 

https://www.city-journal.org/html/black-family-40-years-lies-12872.html

40 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

In some ways yes. Economically and educationally. Do some research and learn. The black family was much stronger then. Also urban "renewal" of the 1960s destroyed black neighborhoods and pushed blacks into government housing which replaced the houses. 

https://www.city-journal.org/html/black-family-40-years-lies-12872.html

That's just another weak attempt to blame something else on Democrats. Get a new gimmick.