Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Candace Owens: Left uses racism to control Black America

16 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

The one where women were penalized for the father being present.

The ones where black men are targeted and kept away from their families.

What is going on in Eastern Kentucky? Are you personally responsible? 

Welfare and benefits are based on income so if there is a man present in the household who works that factors into the equation. It is the same for all people regardless of color. Not some special rule for blacks. Our government gives people free stuff and because we have rules about how you qualify for that free stuff you think that is racist?

Are how black men "targeted"? 

16 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

@Rolltide you are descendents of us. You moved North, got light, and adjusted to your environment. Calm down.

Do you really think you invented the sciences, AFTER the pyramids were built??

I don’t think any humans are inferior but what you’re doing is basing your world view off of a white supremacy pep rally 

What have I said that is white supremacist? You are making an ass of yourself. Libtards are the white supremacists because they push the notion that the only way for blacks to improve their lives is if whites generously give them shit. 

Folks Rolltide is about to go into full pwnership mode. Watch and learn. 

Marcus Garvey was a friend of the KKK! They loved him. They shared the same goal of moving all blacks back to Africa. Garvey solicited funds from white racist groups for his back to Africa movement. 

https://timeline.com/larry-mitchell-gofundme-racist-67e288094833

Garvey and his supporters reached out to white segregationists — including Earnest Sevier Cox of Richmond, Virginia — in an effort to solicit financial and political support for the UNIA’s Liberia plan. In a controversial decision that generated widespread criticism, Garvey later held a meeting with Edward Young Clarke, acting imperial wizard of the KKK, in 1922.

Why do Indian immigrants, people from India have a household income 61% above whites in America? If America and white people in particular are so racist why are these dark skinned people able to succeed at such an outrageous level?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

According to this list here there are 12 ethnic groups of color that have higher household incomes than whites on average. How can that be? And why are people from those countries coming here to better themselves. 

Almost every single ethnic group in this country are our performing American blacks. Every black immigrant group is outperforming American blacks! Immigrants from Trinidad, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Nigeria and Senegal have household incomes significantly higher than black Americans. Why?

It is behavior and attitude and you need to look at what those people are doing right and what american blacks are doing wrong. 

Just now, Titansgoodluck said:

Some people don’t even understand why their racist lol

Because they are not. Mental midgets who get their talking points from the nation of Islam always have to resort to calling people racist. 

We built the pyramids!  Guy can't write his own name but some brown guy from 10,000 years ago built a pyramid!

You think Egyptians couldn’t write? You really are stupid and don’t even understand your own words

Duhh no inner city blacks. What the Egyptians did has no relevance. 

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Hey @Rolltide. What do you think black Jesus would say about the “Christian” Right these days?

I'm not the christian right you idiot. 

You are aware that being an ethnic minority in no way guarantees economic inferiority right? That in many countries there are minority ethnic groups that are more affluent than the majority? 

The richest man in the Philippines is ethnic Chinese. 

Stop trying to pick our worst communities and the worst of us to paint us all with that brush.

I didn't. Average black household income nationwide is $30,000 which is pathetic. I don't use terms like "us" or "we". That is for morons. 

1 hour ago, Titansgoodluck said:

When white Americans can literally kill and bomb black Americans with impunity, when we make economic progress, you have to consider that a factor.

Right @Rolltide?

If I can just cover up your murder using our system, and nobody will give a damn, does it really matter how smart you are or what you attempt to build?

I would ask you what in the fuck you are talking about but I doubt you have a clue. I'm not guilty of murdering anybody. 

Why are not all these racist white people stopping these immigrant blacks and Asians from succeeding? Only American blacks? 

With each post you sound more asinine. Hating whitey is your only idea? 

Let us remember that half the world wants to come here and live. People that are not white want to come here and live! They see this country as a land of opportunity and the link i showed proves that true. Why should our country shut down because 5-6% can't climb off their own shithole?  

People bring this country down with their failures and then blame the rest of us. That is bullshit! Look at the SAT scores. Average math scores for all students is 528. For blacks 463. Blacks score lower than Latinos in English! 

46 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Please stop. Our quality of living is going downhill while you beat your chest.

Europeans work much less than we do. 50% of unemployed white males are addicted. Half the country is depressed.

Just stop. American culture is toxic at the moment 

Which is part of the reason Trump elected. 

At some point we have to start asking the question "what's wrong with us as a country?"

15 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

I say the biggest thing right now is 1) Greed and 2) Ego.

Greed is at the root of it all, and is the motive along with power, usually to get $$.

Ego is that every American is a political expert. So we won’t follow anyone, debate outside of echo chambers, or be wrong about anything. We’re not learners for the most part we’re “knowers.” However our country just keeps regressing.

Thats just what I feel. What do you think are the things driving down our country?

I'm glad I spot checked this one.  I wholeheartedly agree.