Sign in to follow this  
8MM

Marcus should be fired.

I still don't get it. How the fuck can anyone blame mariota for this loss. He and the rest of the team did exactly enough 2 win the one guy who lost the game was fired.

Can everyone who's got a problem take a step back and look at this for 2 seconds without thier shit coloured glasses and see what really happened in this game. 

23 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

God Cian really is a moron

You hate everybody that brings facts it seems.

Cian: “Here are the statistics so far for this season”

O-Man: “God this guy is a moron”

You even threw God in it LOL. Repent O Man!

Edited by Titansgoodluck

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

God Cian really is a moron

You really hate any pro mariota talk don’t you. Why don’t you take your hate train and focus on staffold. That has been one ugly spot this season. Don’t get me wrong mariota has his flaws, but when he has a DT in his lap 90% the time, it’s a problem.

5 hours ago, Callidus said:

I still don't get it. How the fuck can anyone blame mariota for this loss. He and the rest of the team did exactly enough 2 win the one guy who lost the game was fired.

Can everyone who's got a problem take a step back and look at this for 2 seconds without thier shit coloured glasses and see what really happened in this game. 

At this point, Oman and a few others are just trolling. If they truly believe last Sunday was on mariota, their football IQ would be on Vince young lvl. They just like getting rises out of people.  I’m pretty unbiased when it comes to the team. O line/kicker/ and 3rd down drops are the reason we lost Sunday.