TITANS WILL BE 2-4 AFTER DENVER WE ARE GOING BACKWARD

titansandy

The Titans will probably lose to the Broncos and be 2-4. If that happens (Denver is favorite by 2 points) then the season will be lost if it is not already. All of the hype about how we are going to be better is a lot of crap and I am sick of it. We had season tickets in loge one and the Music City Miracle happened right on our side. Those were the great days and I don't believe that it will ever happen again. This coaching hire does not look good at all either, he seems to be lost when a crucial decision has to be made and I see no fire coming from him on the sidelines. I know that a lot of fans are about sick of this team and I don't blame them. The 2 games that they did win, look at those sorry teams are now and we can't win at home either.

Prove me wrong though? We never do well when we're asking for respect or trying to have high expectations. We had expectations last year and missed the playoffs. We have expectations this year and we're 2-3. We might make the playoffs but it doesn't feel that way right now. Just my opinion. O-Line and QB need to play better otherwise we're all gonna be pretty salty come December.

I don't see any signs this season is different. It's largely the same team as the past few seasons except this time I think fatigue of inaction and ineffective decisions will take their toll on the W-L record, unless changes are made which have a positive impact.

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

I don't see any signs this season is different. It's largely the same team as the past few seasons except this time I think fatigue of inaction and ineffective decisions will take their toll on the W-L record, unless changes are made which have a positive impact.

Yeah, you can sense it from Delanie, Henry and a few others from interviews.  They're fed up with it.

2 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

I think this year is different. I understand where you’re coming from but we’ve had some bad breaks rather than being outmatched outside of the Jags game.

I think the offense will improve with Lewan back, and as AJ and Hump get more comfortable in the offense. I really think the defense is legit and can keep us competitive.

Gilligan.jpg.92b9264296d98a5cdde5f159d08f163b.jpg

eiger.jpg.2d4992b3a372d615e1596c5fbe80ed5d.jpg

Archived