Roster Shuffling with RBs, Grasu Waived

Jonboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope this means they’re going to start phasing Lewis out of the offense and then they cut him after this season.    he is not good 

I like how loyal Rass is. Must be His brother. Or Grassu himself. 

I dunno man.  If I was straight and getting paid $20 million, I'd totally just front the rent for my straight friend who was barely hanging onto a roster spot.   It's not like we are talking

15 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

Anyway before this thread got derailed by dipshits.

i always thought Rod Smith had some upside and Dawkins looked good in the preseason. Wonder what the plan is with Lewis going forward.

Really like the Rod Smith signing. 

And I think Dawkins is a better runner than Lewis in this scheme, just wouldn't be as good in pass pro as a young player. 

Edited by tgo

10 minutes ago, tgo said:

Really like the Rod Smith signing. 

And I think Dawkins is a better runner than Lewis in this scheme, just wouldn't be as good in pass pro as a young player. 

Dawkins has a really nice burst to the hole, and is a pretty tough runner for his size. Would be nice to see him get a few snaps.

12 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I hope this means they’re going to start phasing Lewis out of the offense and then they cut him after this season. 

he is not good 

Not sure we can afford to lose the pass protection at this stage but he definitely needs to be released this offseason. 

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

I know it’s funny but the logical reason Grassu lived with Mariota and his girlfriend is that Grassu could be waived at any point. 

I dunno man.  If I was straight and getting paid $20 million, I'd totally just front the rent for my straight friend who was barely hanging onto a roster spot.

It's not like we are talking about the manager of an Olive Garden letting a busboy crash at his place.

Edited by abenjami