Roster Shuffling with RBs, Grasu Waived

Jonboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope this means they’re going to start phasing Lewis out of the offense and then they cut him after this season.    he is not good 

I like how loyal Rass is. Must be His brother. Or Grassu himself. 

I dunno man.  If I was straight and getting paid $20 million, I'd totally just front the rent for my straight friend who was barely hanging onto a roster spot.   It's not like we are talking

Just now, RasKass said:

Hahaha you're weak. You're obsessed with Mariota. Your parents should have taught you manners sugar boy.

Me obsessed with Mariota? Looks whos talking. Calling everybody a queer/homo who has a negative thing to say. Your parents did a shit job turning you into a homophobe. Like I said im not gay, sorry to disappoint. 

1 minute ago, RasKass said:

Aaaahaha yes you are man. I only call you that...You started disrespecting Mariota and other members on here hurling around words like "Stupid" and "Retard"...So I called you out for being Gay, simple as that.

Yeah you gotta protect your boy who cant play QB for shit. Sorry to hurt your feelings 

4 minutes ago, RasKass said:

Listen Sugar Boy....This is you just trying to have a conversation with me. I just put your sweet pop tart butt in its place. I'm not about to start having full on conversations with you. That's how you Sissys try to bait people...All the way up until the 70s being homo was considered a mental disorder. Now you Sissys have your own networks and tv shows, and they wonder why society is becoming mentally ILL smh. 

Pussy