Broncos Week

Jonboy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even care anymore if I'm honest.  This team is not even interesting much less good.  They are exactly what many posters here thought they were.  Average and boring.   Wake me up when

If they lose this game and drop to a 2-4 record but also a 1-4 AFC record they can basically kiss a wild card spot goodbye.   At that point securing the QBOTF should be the primary focus and

You know it's a real mind fuck to see that avatar and then read a good post. I've been ignoring that clown for years now.

The Titans have lost their last five games in Denver and last won there in 1987.  It's time to buck the trend.

I actually was pretty happy with the Broncos beating LA last weekend.  They were due and I had no interest in them facing an 0-5 team that had lost two extremely winnable games at home.

We have come a long way since the fabulous win over Cleveland.  1-0 facing a QB backup @home, then a rookie @Jaguars.  Now we must win on the road against one of the weak teams that is jacked up over beating a big division foe.

Titans Football

This game is a toss up.  If they want any chance of contending, they better start winning conference games. 

Of course, they easily could lose this game and against the Chargers and be 2-5 with all of the losses in conference.  It will get brutal for the team if that happens.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic