Broncos Week

Jonboy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even care anymore if I'm honest.  This team is not even interesting much less good.  They are exactly what many posters here thought they were.  Average and boring.   Wake me up when

If they lose this game and drop to a 2-4 record but also a 1-4 AFC record they can basically kiss a wild card spot goodbye.   At that point securing the QBOTF should be the primary focus and

You know it's a real mind fuck to see that avatar and then read a good post. I've been ignoring that clown for years now.

38 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

This year has been strange and not in a good way. The newness has worn off.  You don't find 25,000 Bills fans a new development? Think it out instead of trying to prove me wrong.

Who said I was trying to prove you wrong? I'm just stating facts - 6-2, 6-2, 5-3 are the home records for the past 3 seasons. Doing well at home is the only way they've got winning records recently. They've done better on the road this season so far of course, but it's a bit early to say they are a better road team than home team when the recent history doesn't back that up.

Is it a new development? I've been hearing about some away fan bases turning up in numbers to Nashville for a while now.

17 hours ago, OzTitan said:

6-2 at home last year, if true this must be a new development.

Ya i said that when some1 brought this up earlier this year. Idk if these guys just arnt real fans or they just dont give a shit about being educated but its sad.

I belive we are 16-21 at home in the last  few seasons. ( I know going off the top of my head after talking shiy for not knowing stats is bad).

Edited by Callidus

• Jonboy unpinned this topic