MNF Browns vs 49ers

Number9

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yes the pass wasn't perfect but it was still good enough to be caught, just watching it again it was right at the WR hip/thigh obviously not ideal but it certainly wasn't behind his frame.

I feel like it's only Titans fans, in our history of shit QBs and supposed bad WRs, that believe bad passes should always be caught because it hits your fingers.

It's not like that. These kinds of passes are unexpected. You're running a slant (i believe) and the ball is thrown at your knees in the other direction. It's easier if he threw it high but ahead of him. You don't have to contort your body to make the grab.

Try catching a ball at your knees running full speed  and behind you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I missed the game.    Are the Browns still a lock to run away with the AFC title?

Watching the 49ers speed and creativity on offense is like watching a completely different sport to what the Titans are playing.

He just needs better receivers.

I mainly would like you guys to see what it takes to compete at a high level in the NFL.  Ball velocity. Difficulty of passes. Watch the two minute drills. Balls going to the sidelines.  Now both teams won’t win. It’s about what you have to do to win. Watch Jimmy G. 

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I mainly would like you guys to see what it takes to compete at a high level in the NFL.  Ball velocity. Difficulty of passes. Watch the two minute drills. Balls going to the sidelines.  Now both teams won’t win. It’s about what you have to do to win. Watch Jimmy G. 

Oh flitter flatter... stick that condescension up your shitter shatter.

14 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Okay. I got it now. I didn’t know it would be a sloppy game. 

Gunslinging leads to that.

A lot.

Last year's Chiefs v LAR game was an example of that.  Mahomes gave that game away with 5 TOs when Reid's playcalling couldn't keep up with McVay's, and both teams decided to rest their defenses.

LOL

1 minute ago, RasKass said:

You dudes will defend the trash play of an opposing teams Quarterback tooth and nail. Then talk crap about your own guy....Treasonous snake Benedict Arnold clowns. 

Copy a post where someone is defending poor play. I did say you develop young QB by letting them throw football. Peyton threw a ton of picks when he came into the lead. Steve was told not to turn the ball over.