Daniel Jones was a 3 year starter. Trivially and Haskins were 1 year starter guys and you can see why.

Eason ran away from Fromm, not sure he’s someone I want. I haven’t jumped in watching film yet but the list seems to be

Tua

Herbert

Fromm

Burrow

Love

Hurts

Eason

9 minutes ago, TWR said:

Daniel Jones was a 3 year starter. Trivially and Haskins were 1 year starter guys and you can see why.

Eason ran away from Fromm, not sure he’s someone I want. I haven’t jumped in watching film yet but the list seems to be

Tua

Herbert

Fromm

Burrow

Love

Hurts

Eason

That’s not fair to say really. Fromm led them to the National Championship and was playing very well. There was no way to go back to Eason when Fromm was not a weak link. He had to transfer to play. 

6 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

That’s not fair to say really. Fromm led them to the National Championship and was playing very well. There was no way to go back to Eason when Fromm was not a weak link. He had to transfer to play. 

Probably true- but i also don’t like his 44% completion rate and 5.5 YP vs Stanford this weekend. Every time I’ve watched him he’s seemed to struggle- definitely doesn’t appear to be even on Mariotas level as a prospect. 

8 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Explain why

He does nothing above average.

- weak arm.

- doesn't evade the rush.

- can't maneuver in the pocket.

- can't throw on the run.

- can't throw up the sideline (throws mostly middle or looping crossers to the sideline)

- rarely improvises.

- doesn't make defense pay.

- He doesn't turn the ball over, but that's because he doesn't take chances.

Mariota moves chains. That's as average as it gets. That is not a franchise QB that can carry you when defenders break through the line, when WRs drop a pass or two or the kicker misses field goal.

And most of his throws are based on play action to make things easy for him.

What do you think he does at a high level? 

Edited by big2033

4 hours ago, Tomachek said:

People are knocking Fromm way to much.  He gets labeled as a game manager because they have no need to pass. Their running game is too good, and has been.

Let's not forget he's made two 5 star recruits transfer because they couldn't beat him out.

Agree. Eason is tall and has a rocket arm...and he struggled with the intangibles (reading defenses, progression, etc.). That does not mean he cannot be good, I just refuse to fall in love with combine stuff. Tomachek is right on. Georgia runs and runs and he keeps things going but he can throw well.

I am not a scout and I don't hold stock on draft gurus.  I think Fromm will be a good QB.

27 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Agree. Eason is tall and has a rocket arm...and he struggled with the intangibles (reading defenses, progression, etc.). That does not mean he cannot be good, I just refuse to fall in love with combine stuff. Tomachek is right on. Georgia runs and runs and he keeps things going but he can throw well.

I am not a scout and I don't hold stock on draft gurus.  I think Fromm will be a good QB.

I've seen Fromm numerous times.  He's extremely, extremely accurate.

8 hours ago, Bink said:

Watch the football game. Use your eyes and your grown up critical thinking skills. 

Listen her bojack, just because I dont agree with you dosn't mean I'm wrong. Now back up understand the meaning of openions and move the fuck on.

Im tired of these over the top mother fuckers who have nothing to say but your wrong...

You wana say something then say it, no need to be cryptic. Say im a shill, i dont know what I am watching? Do you? We didn't move the ball all over the field, but 2 say we suck on offense is bullshit. We made a top 5 defense earn it. We should have won this. 

I might not be the best guy 2 talk 2 as far as specific forball, shit goes, but I know you cant look past your preconceptions. Know this though you are ignorant trash and at worse im just static.