• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lawson cruising for a BJ

Give him a few more weeks.. lewan will be blowing dicks all over the field

Seems like you all are focusing on the wrong part of the quote.  Above was the most important thing he said.  Bills, Ravens, Colts, Jags- they know the weakness is the interior of our line, and if Lew

On 5/8/2014 at 3:52 PM, chef said:

Not really shocking.  I like the position more than the player.  Months ago mentioned us picking a T to start at right and then move to left post-Roos ... who I think has spoiled us and is a major reason we don't appreciate the pick.  Also mentioned during the season we should sign Oher, who I think will not stink as much as we think (though he will smell a little).

Would like to know what almost happened with Cleveland, but never really will. 

Lewan is impressively physically, but I agree with what one person said about him as being "fake tough.". He struck me as a better pass protecting RT than LT, but he does have the tools to excel at LT.  I bet he sits the bench for a while and steps in midseason or else post-injury to Roos or Oher.

From 2014 draft.  Just recalled the Fake Tough part.  Don't recall who said it that I agreed with though.

Sometimes we are who we are.

3 hours ago, INTitan said:

Seems like you all are focusing on the wrong part of the quote.  Above was the most important thing he said.  Bills, Ravens, Colts, Jags- they know the weakness is the interior of our line, and if Lewan gives up inside moves too (never knew that), then whoa, we are more in trouble.  Said it last week, but have no idea why ATL wasn't bringing additional pressure up the middle.  This line can't handle it.  And the QB has PTSD from it.  Same way last year. 

And the GM addressed it with an aging G that can't pass pro and a developmental rookie. 

But I'm sure PFF will have it graded out correctly...

Yup, like Lawson said:

"This was an inside game."

Word is obviously out about the Tit's O-Line.

22 hours ago, INTitan said:

Seems like you all are focusing on the wrong part of the quote.  Above was the most important thing he said.  Bills, Ravens, Colts, Jags- they know the weakness is the interior of our line, and if Lewan gives up inside moves too (never knew that), then whoa, we are more in trouble.  Said it last week, but have no idea why ATL wasn't bringing additional pressure up the middle.  This line can't handle it.  And the QB has PTSD from it.  Same way last year. 

And the GM addressed it with an aging G that can't pass pro and a developmental rookie. 

But I'm sure PFF will have it graded out correctly...

It’s been a problem with Lewan since his rookie year. I called that immediately. It’s pretty crazy he hasn’t got it figured out 6 years in. 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s been a problem with Lewan since his rookie year. I called that immediately. It’s pretty crazy he hasn’t got it figured out 6 years in. 

It almost seems as though these first round picks get a longer than normal pass. Mariota 5 years and Lewan 6 years in. The quirks should be worked out by now. He needs to get of Twitter and work on his game.

Fukin shocking Lewan and the Oline struggle with Davis and him both starting their first games all year??‍♂️...Lewan is far from the Fukin problem with this team.I agree though he does need to stfu and just play ball.

Edited by JMoney420