He’s a dumb jock. Guy has no situational awareness. Takes risks when he shouldn’t and doesn’t take risks when he should.

The guy was nowhere near close to being qualified to be an NFL HC. Only two years as a NFL coach and one as a middling DC. 

We should’ve kept Mularkey. Remember the guy that took us to the playoffs where we won a game at Arrowhead!

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

He needs to come off the cocky high horse too

He ain't done squat and needs to stop being so condescending

Buddy you ain't even done squat 

Well if we're on him and we should be, I don't like him coming to pressers with chew in his lip.

It’s a shame the local reporters have no balls and ask easy questions.

Lets actually call him out on his bullshit and lack of answers.

2 minutes ago, THE_TITAN said:

He’s a dumb jock. Guy has no situational awareness. Takes risks when he shouldn’t and doesn’t take risks when he should.

The guy was nowhere near close to being qualified to be an NFL HC. Only two years as a NFL coach and one as a middling DC. 

We should’ve kept Mularkey. Remember the guy that took us to the playoffs where we won a game at Arrowhead!

Mularkey isn't why we won that playoff game.  There is one reason we won that game, and it's spelled M-A-R-I-O-T-A.

Mularkey was an idiot, an awful coach, and bullheaded as it was obvious Robiskie didn't belong as OC, but he refused to fire him.  

2 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

Mularkey isn't why we won that playoff game.  There is one reason we won that game, and it's spelled M-A-R-I-O-T-A.

Mularkey was an idiot, an awful coach, and bullheaded as it was obvious Robiskie didn't belong as OC, but he refused to fire him.  

Mularkey has issues but didn’t deserve to be fired for a guy like Vrabel.

Just now, scine09 said:

I will say that Vrabel's act is going to wear thin real quickly if they don't start winning.

He just comes across as unintelligent.

Just now, THE_TITAN said:

He just comes across as unintelligent.

I don't agree with that.  But he's made some real bizarre decisions so far this season.  He was terrific in clock management last year and terrible this year.

Of all the times he has been stubborn about going for it on 4th down, this was the game.  Absolutely puzzling that he would even let that scrub Santos make an attempt after 2 bad misses. This was the game for us to go for it on 4th, every time..

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I don't agree with that.  But he's made some real bizarre decisions so far this season.  He was terrific in clock management last year and terrible this year.

His answers have no substance... “we have to block better” “we have to make better plays”

blah blah blah. Like yeah, no shit. But give us some substance.

He’s done NOTHING to warrant being so lazy with the press. Belichick is allowed to do it because he doesn’t have to prove anything. Vrabel has done nothing in this league as a HC.

Santos is 50/50 at 50+ yard kicks and had missed three field goals in the game. Even if Santos hadn't shown he'd lost his nerve (and the score was the same), it was arguably a poor decision. I would argue that a punt would have been smarter, given the field could have been flipped. Should have gone for it....

Vrabel seems like a good coach/teacher/motivator....but he ruins it all with dumb ass gameday decisions that cost us games.

Also, his roster mgmt of the kicker and oline is just terrible.