A song of sketchy refs and a retarded foot

NashvilleNinja

Just now, IrishTitansFan said:

Within the context of the game and the opponent he did. There was 4 missed FGs and 3 3rd down drops against probably the 2nd best defense in football. Doesn't change the fact he sucks

Well, at least you agree that he sucks.  Not gonna win many with suck as the QB.

We'll agree to disagree about levels of responsibility.  Have a pint of Arthur's on me!  Send the bill to Oilerman.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guy tosses a touchdown, and his foot was still on the LOS btw, but because the refs took it away from him it was a stupid play.   I guaran god damn tee you that if he had tucked it and gotte

Dont forget the braindead QB who has no game awareness!

Mariota could of walked into the endzone or at least had the awareness to know where the LOS was, of course he was a big factor to why the Titans lost

12 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

This is madness.  How can you honestly believe this?  Good QBs make those around them better.  Great QBs make those around them good/great.  Marcus has rarely even sniffed good.

This post reeks of memes and beer, spoken like a true drunkard who was punch drunk passed out 2 minutes into the game yesterday.

There's no madness in that statement for anyone who actually watched the game sober and/or awake.

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

This post reeks of memes and beer, spoken like a true drunkard who was punch drunk passed out 2 minutes into the game yesterday.

There's no madness in that statement for anyone who actually watched the game sober and/or awake.

Please enlighten me, how did the Great Mariota captain the ship through rough waters?  Maybe you should get your mouth off his member and objectively watch the games.

Just sayin'...

But you do have a point...I managed to watch the game while asleep, 'cuz I got it like that...

You're becoming more and more unhinged as you try to defend the indefensible.

Dipshit.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:59 PM, oldschool said:

Dont forget the braindead QB who has no game awareness!

This game is not on the QB it's on the coaching staff..... think about it.

A couple of the smart ones on this board will know what I am saying.

If you ever put your hand in the dirt and played this game, you can see the lack of good and smart coaching with this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, bosss50 said:

This game is not on the QB it's on the coaching staff..... think about it.

A couple of the smart ones on this board will know what I am saying.

If you ever put your hand in the dirt and played this game, you can see the lack of good and smart coaching with this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone believes it's an either-or proposition.  But the ponderous and ineffective QB is causing massive disruption on each and every side.

1 minute ago, CharrdWood said:

I don't think anyone believes it's an either-or proposition.  But the ponderous and ineffective QB is causing massive disruption on each and every side.

This team is trying to beat THE NFL with a coaching staff,,,,,, headed by a one season defense coordinator and a new tight end/ OC.  WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let that sink in for a minute!!!!!  

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

You ain't saying a god damn thing.

Well, you would be wrong.  I'm saying that YOU aren't saying a goddamn thing.  That was the original contention, you just posted a "I know you are but what am I" child-like response.

Good for you.  I have put forward my reasons for my posts.

9 minutes ago, bosss50 said:

This team is trying to beat THE NFL with a coaching staff,,,,,, headed by a one season defense coordinator and a new tight end/ OC.  WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let that sink in for a minute!!!!!  

Hmm...you might want to think things through...if I actually understand you I'm not unsympathetic, but you are clearly in the "millennial" branch of communications...I'm not sure I completely understand you.

Edited by CharrdWood

5 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Hmm...you might want to think things through...if I actually understand you I'm not unsympathetic, but you are clearly in the "millennial" branch of communications...I'm not sure I

I'm not sympathetic, either just looking at this team from a player and a coach point of view. The Titans problem is not a talent issue!