A song of sketchy refs and a retarded foot

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guy tosses a touchdown, and his foot was still on the LOS btw, but because the refs took it away from him it was a stupid play.   I guaran god damn tee you that if he had tucked it and gotte

Dont forget the braindead QB who has no game awareness!

Mariota could of walked into the endzone or at least had the awareness to know where the LOS was, of course he was a big factor to why the Titans lost

19 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

Ok birther.  Whos opinion matters more... Vrabel/Jrob/team or "entire fan base and media"?   LMAOOOOOO

So you think kicking the FG was the right move?

1 minute ago, VaTitan said:

Of course not.  I hope you aren't comparing that to the starting QB opinion/decision?

So wait, the coaches decisions aren't the be all end all? OK it's a start

1 hour ago, VaTitan said:

Lol....who is Blake? Didn't you get flipped during training camp?  I'ma start calling you flapjack...

You know who Blake is. Always defending Mariota while taking shots at Davis. Just admit it.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:22 PM, IrishTitansFan said:

Yup, there are 5 years worth of games you can easily blame the QB for,including 2 this year without a doubt. This is not one of them and it's lazy analysis and the easy way out to suggest otherwise. It was a decent performance and enough to win

Wut?!  In one of THREE phases.  Or do you specifically mean Mariota?!

I'll allow as he wasn't the MOST responsible, but come on, are you seriously arguing that he was the tallest midget?  He wasn't good.

Time's up.

4 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Wut?!  In one of THREE phases.  Or do you specifically mean Mariota?!

I'll allow as he wasn't the MOST responsible, but come on, are you seriously arguing that he was the tallest midget?  He wasn't good.

Time's up.

Mariota played well enough to win. He's not going to elevate those around him and win despite a terrible performance. He is what he is and thats why there'll be a new QB next year

Just now, IrishTitansFan said:

Mariota played well enough to win. 

This is madness.  How can you honestly believe this?  Good QBs make those around them better.  Great QBs make those around them good/great.  Marcus has rarely even sniffed good.

God, what I'd give for Pastorini at this point...

7 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

This is madness.  How can you honestly believe this?  Good QBs make those around them better.  Great QBs make those around them good/great.  Marcus has rarely even sniffed good.

God, what I'd give for Pastorini at this point...

Within the context of the game and the opponent he did. There was 4 missed FGs and 3 3rd down drops against probably the 2nd best defense in football. Doesn't change the fact he sucks