Week 5: Bills @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

So, I thought it was funny that I have been posting on the billz forums for days and outside of my post I made here saying they were not the degenerates I expected them to be I had not talked any trash. After the game ended I said you can thank our kicker and your qb wasnt as bad as I expected him to be. Cg on the win and gl with your season.

One of them replied talking shit. So i said, i have been nothing but kind and talking football even when one of you called me a troll. I say good game and you want to talk shit 2 me? 

That got me banned lol.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I must say, this is pretty dope. 

The people blaming Mariota for this game are the dumbest god damn motherfuckers on the face of this forsaken planet.

57 yard bomb by MM!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

Let’s see 4 FG give the Titans 19, Bills kick FG on drive where they went for it on 4th and 1 adds 3 and the final drive while we took a knee makes it 20.

So you lose anyway.

So, like all losers go cry in your beer 

Your team fucking sucks you just don’t realise it yet. I’ll catch you in a couple of years when you’re done within Allen.

You barely beat a schizophrenic team with a shit QB and retard HC. Congrats.

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You're mad. I understand. You dont know how else to handle it but to insult ppl. So stop replying to me. Thanks.

Who do you like? Cause it isnt tennessee, i vote you in as tge replacment for manning as the designated troll.

23 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

Let’s see 4 FG give the Titans 19, Bills kick FG on drive where they went for it on 4th and 1 adds 3 and the final drive while we took a knee makes it 20.

So you lose anyway.

So, like all losers go cry in your beer 

Why are you still here? Text a friend. 

7 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

This is classic, I dont like you, so you aren't a Titans fan. So leave. 

I'll be here. Sorry your homerism (or is it just Mariota love?) has problems with fans who keep it real and blame all who is responsible.

Evedently you cant umderstand words either. I said you should take over as official troll not leave. Did you pass 5th grade english?

As for mariota, I said during the game that I don't see him as the long term answer. Maybe if you spent any time at all before you posted you wouldn't look like a retard all the time.

Edited by Callidus

• Jonboy unpinned this topic