Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

NBA 2019

2019 NBA  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Best Regular Season Record?

2. 2. How many 3 pt shoots will Ben Simmons attempt?

• 0-50
    • 51-100
    • 101-250
    • 251+
  3. 3. Will Zion win ROTY?

4. 4. Who wins the East?

• Sixers
    • Celtics
    • Bucks
    • Raptors
    • Pacers
    • Nets
    • Other
  5. 5. Who wins the West?

• Lakers
    • Clippers
    • Warriors
    • Rockets
    • Jazz
    • Nuggets
    • Other
  6. 6. MVP

• James
    • Antetokounmpo
    • Leonard
    • Embiid
    • Westbrook
    • Curry
    • Other
  7. 7. Will Carmelo play this year (Regular season or Playoffs)?

8. 8. Will LeBron fire Vogel during the season?

9. 9. Will OKC trade Chris Paul at some point?

10. 10. Who wins it all?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/03/2020 at 02:42 AM

Suns actually looking like they're headed in the right direction. Finally. 

Rubio and Oubre were big additions. 

Utah was said to have upgraded with Conley over Rubio. 4-3 to the Suns 5-2. Not to mention Utah also adding Bogdan. And PHO been playing half of their games without Ayton. 

Ppl shitted on the Rubio type of guard trying to say that's Lonzos ceiling. Rubio has turned into a damn good guard and Lonzo will be better. Ppl shit on do it all guards if they don't average 25+ ppg. 

He has made a difference for PHO. 

What a fun fucking season so far. 

Can't wait til Friday when the then 6-1 Lakers will be putting out that fire in Miami. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Im very surprised by the Suns but I really dont keep up with them to give them an opinion yet. Seems like everybody in the west is good though.

The Heat I think are for real. Probably will end being a #3 seed. They are top ten in just about every per game category. Young talent is developing, they have spacing, shooting and a great defense. They have about everything you want in a franchise including the GM, coach and even the location (tax). Their future is extremely bright and once they get rid a couple contracts they can sign another star along side Jimmy Buckets while keeping their youth. 

We are heading in a great era of basketball and its great to watch. 

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

Im very surprised by the Suns but I really dont keep up with them to give them an opinion yet. Seems like everybody in the west is good though.

The Heat I think are for real. Probably will end being a #3 seed. They are top ten in just about every per game category. Young talent is developing, they have spacing, shooting and a great defense. They have about everything you want in a franchise including the GM, coach and even the location (tax). Their future is extremely bright and once they get rid a couple contracts they can sign another star along side Jimmy Buckets while keeping their youth. 

We are heading in a great era of basketball and its great to watch. 

Long season. You really think they'll end up ahead of BOS, MIL, and/or PHI?

They'll have to obviously to finish #3. 

They are really deep at the guard spots. I think if they can make a move for another big they could be a real threat. But I don't see their early season success being maintained throughout the entirety of the season. 

I think ultimately they will end up at 5 or 6. Behind the three I mentioned as well as TOR, and potentially even Brooklyn or Indiana.

Pacers still get Oladipo back in a month or two. They'll be significantly better when he is back. 

Just saw on NBA The Jump, thought it was interesting.

Highest payrolls for 2019.

1. Trail Blazers - 145m - Could actually miss playoffs 

2. Rockets - 141.2m - Quite possibly the worst defense in the league

3. Warriors - 138.6m - Probably will miss playoffs

4. Heat - 136.1m - Actually playing like it

On 10/24/2019 at 3:15 PM, Downtown said:

He’s probably saying Kuzma is a bench player.

Never mind that Danny Green had to play the best game of his life just to keep Lakers in the Clippers game.

And AD and LBJ didnt even show up in the second half and LAC only won by ten.

You think it said more about the Lakers?

On 10/24/2019 at 3:33 PM, headhunter said:

Thats what I was gonna say. Green had to hit 7 3s just to lose by 10. They are really really overrated. Davis is so overrated too. 

Really REALLY overrated. Lmao.

I see yall havent had much to say on this topic lately. 

Did you see our bench, led by.....wait for it.... Kuzma, that erased a 15 point deficit and turned it into a 1 point lead right in time for LBJ and ADs return to action in the 4th?

Btw, Danny Green hasn't had a repeat performance of game one and we are beating teams pretty easily. 

Kinda interesting how a team mostly full of new guys takes a little while to get things going...huh?

LAC better hope PG returns at 100% after surgery on both shoulders and that he doesn't have any setbacks. 

LAC won't be able to see us with only one of those guys healthy in the playoffs. 

15 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Its 7 games.

You know how silly that sounds considering your analysis after the first game of the season, right?

I still think they are overrated from a championship standpoint. 

Caesars has LA at +175 to reach the Finals.

With LAC and HOU at +200 and +400, at 2 and 3 respectively. In relation to the west anyway...

Why are they overrated in your eyes?

I'll rephrase. Why don't you think they are title contenders? You really think LAC is just by far the best team in the NBA and the Lakers have no chance against them?

Are you putting them on the 2017 GSW level?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Clippers lying that KL is actually dealing with a knee injury as to not receive discipline or criticism of KL being a healthy player resting. 

Kawhi don't want that matchup against Giannis. 

Bitch made. 

Supposedly he had this injury ever since coming back from the quad issue in SA, however, I dont remember him sitting out any playoff games due to the knee last year. He played every game.

Now after resting and rehabbing (if it was even necessary) during the off season, its bothering him again? Not buying it. 

How can a player who sits 25% of his teams games be considered the best in the game? Please. 

Kawhi is on pace to only play 61 games this season. Sad. 

Looks like LAC will be a superb 5-3 after tonight. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

LA dominating. That defense is stifling. All year long.

Only 3 of their next 11 opponents have a winning record. 

This quick start will go a long way.

Rondo still ain't back and Kuzma has yet to get back to himself. 

Screenshot_20191109-005507_ESPN.jpg

I had no idea Donavon Mitchell is only 6'1". WTF Hes built like a tank. 

Also how awesome is Luka gonna be? I dont like the Mavs but the kid has unreal potential for already being a superstar. I think the NBA is heading into a great era where ISO ball is gone and defense is actually played. 

Must not really watch Luka. Luka is the white version of Harden. Great offensively, no D.

Or maybe ppl just don't care about defense. All about scoring and highlight plays. 

That's why a lot say LBj is the GOAT even with his 3-6 record.