7 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Gotta go Touched. One last honest question for your tard ass. Did you think you were going to be able to come over here and pull the same shit you do on the Jags board without consequences?

Still waiting

2 hours ago, Callidus said:

Still waiting

Well you’re wait is over ya tard bitch. Got some Seattle’s Best brewing and my foot is as fresh as a daisy. Come get some.

1 minute ago, RasKass said:

So nobody else is going to ask who Mel Brooks is? LOL. Dude just be making up and quoting fictional people.

You’ve had all night and this is the best you can come up with? There’s certain things the internet just can’t help you with huh Touched?

13 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, too bad I’m wealthy, good looking and have a big dick huh? WIDER YA TARD BITCH!

Guys that really have it don't have to brag about it. Maybe you never noticed that the guys that talk about gettin laid are the ones that never do.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:53 PM, Jeff.Fisher said:

I think we've all had a little manning envy at some time.. mine was after an 0-6 start, an ass whooping in the snow, and a charity dinner for tony dungy where i revealed the jersey i wear as underwear. 

This

Hey Touched The Tard, time for coffee and KOO KOO. Sarah seems to think you’re caught in a tard catch 22 when it comes to your stash videos. She seems to think that conservative adoptatardpop told you to get that wire off your upper lip. Can’t let the Jag homers know that can you?