Bills Week

Divine

Going to be the biggest test for our offense,  Bills defense is legit. I’m pretty confident in our defense vs their offense especially since more than likely josh Allen doesn’t play. Having Lewan back could not have come at a better time. Discuss.

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Day Titans Fans,   Bills long time fan and still upset over homerun throwback, lol.   This week the Bills pay a visit to Nashville for a game against the 2-2 Tennessee Titans.

Can’t wait for one week from now when the conversation returns to Mariota being benched or the offensive line being the worst one ever assembled (Nate Davis is a bust, Lewan didn’t work enough to be r

Imagine being this obsessed. Every. Single. Post.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Going to be the biggest test for our offense,  Bills defense is legit. I’m pretty confident in our defense vs their offense especially since more than likely josh Allen doesn’t play. Having Lewan back could not have come at a better time. Discuss.

Lewan could have come back week 1

That would've been ideal

I hope the dude comes out throws for 300 and 4tds.That Said id be ecstatic but this teams broken me from the inconsistency so it’s gonna take a lot more than that.These are the games we always lose so to win would be a nice change up from the regular shit were used to and at least show us a lil sumthin.

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I’d rather see Mariota stay aggressive even if he does throw a pick here and there. 

This defense can bail the offense out of occasional turnovers, assuming they aren’t all in the red zone after a fumbled punt (looking at you adoree). What the defense can’t do is come back onto the field after consecutive three and outs, multiple times per game. Mariota being conservative leads to the 3 and outs. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic