The rookies - Davis and Brown

kyle021

Both were instrumental in the win today. 

I liked how how the eases Davis into the game by alternating drives with Douglas and Davis. 

Davis eventually played the rest of the game at RG and did extremely well holding his ground against Bailey and Jarrett. No easy task there. 

AJ Brown... this kid is a phenom. He keeps this up he is in the running for OROY

2 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Both were instrumental in the win today. 

I liked how how the eases Davis into the game by alternating drives with Douglas and Davis. 

Davis eventually played the rest of the game at RG and did extremely well holding his ground against Bailey and Jarrett. No easy task there. 

AJ Brown... this kid is a phenom. He keeps this up he is in the running for OROY

Brown is a special talent. I'd say maybe he was overshadowed by Metcalf, but AJ got drafted before he did so... idk.

Nate Davis appears to have been a fresh of breath air todau. Really interested to see the OL rankings this week.

1 hour ago, Stan17 said:

AJ Brown is the all time leading receiver at Ole Miss. He wasn’t overshadowed by Metcalf at all. People just drooled over Metcalf’s freakish physique. 

That plus the concerns over Brown's speed were overstated.  He's looked pretty fast on his first 3 games.