Jonboy

Week 4: Titans at Falcons Game Thread

getting hammered for this one

and if it sucks I'll switch over to my O's to watch them sweep the redsoxs to end the season...the beginning of a dynasty!!

wow my teams suck

Edited by bizzyeddie

Trying really hard to get pumped for this game but honestly, I'm just not.  They lose this game and fans are going to turn to college games and the Predators.  Honestly, I've already got one foot out the door and I'm sure many others do as well.  

They are starting fucking Jamal Douglas, are you kidding me. Jesus this team just doesn’t know how to move on to better players. Whoever the O line coach is, fire his ass. I known everyone is off the Mariota train but at this point they aren’t really giving him chance.  I’m off the train too, but damn. 12.4 boys, 12.4. What’s the definition of insanity, do the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Edited by Divine

18 minutes ago, Divine said:

They are starting fucking Jamal Douglas, are you kidding me. Jesus this team just doesn’t know how to move on to better players. Whoever the O line coach is, fire his ass. I known everyone is off the Mariota train but at this point they aren’t really giving him chance.  I’m off the train too, but damn. 12.4 boys, 12.4. What’s the definition of insanity, do the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Where’d you see that? Oh it’s just PK 

Edited by TheBukafax

Just now, Bulluck4dmvp said:

Yikes what happened to Finch?!

I suspect that they plan to play Wake more this game because they expect to be facing the pass and not the run more this week.