Joe Burrow

kyle021

7 minutes ago, ctm said:

The draft gurus, Jeremiah, McShay, Kiper, etc. are still behind the curve on Burrow.  He's a top 3 pick along with Tua and Chase Young.

He may very well go top 10 but I certainly wouldn't call it a certainty especially in October.

So much will depend on who ends up with the top 3 picks, are they QB needy, are they willing to trade out, way too early to determine what might happen in April.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im really waiting for next saturday lsu and utah state head to head. Love vs Burrow is gonna be good.

Eason plays against USC this weekend. Probably at 230 eastern Saturday .. worth watching

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Honestly, with how the roster is set. I wouldn't be upset if we do give up some draft capital to move up for whoever they decide to pick. Even though he had an ugly performance, I'm still all in on Fromm.

Might not have to worry about Fromm this draft cycle, has been a lot of speculation around that he will return to Georgia for his senior season and not enter the draft till 2021.

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He may very well go top 10 but I certainly wouldn't call it a certainty especially in October.

So much will depend on who ends up with the top 3 picks, are they QB needy, are they willing to trade out, way too early to determine what might happen in April.

I posted about Burrow after the Texas game on 9/7/19.  My opinion has only gotten stronger as I've seen more of him.  Top 3....talent rises to the top, especially at QB.

18 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Might not have to worry about Fromm this draft cycle, has been a lot of speculation around that he will return to Georgia for his senior season and not enter the draft till 2021.

He seems like a guy that would stay to win the national championship. This draft class could end up being weak with Herbert and Burrow as the top seniors? Tua is a lock to declare but you never know.

Just now, Tomachek said:

He seems like a guy that would stay to win the national championship. This draft class could end up being weak with Herbert and Burrow as the top seniors? Tua is a lock to declare but you never know.

It is going to be difficult for Georgia to qualify for the CFB playoffs this year after that loss to South Carolina.

This draft class is going to be loaded at WR/OT/RB/CB, the QB group has potential but there is some real boom or bust guys in that group.

17 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

It is going to be difficult for Georgia to qualify for the CFB playoffs this year after that loss to South Carolina.

This draft class is going to be loaded at WR/OT/RB/CB, the QB group has potential but there is some real boom or bust guys in that group.

Ga. can make the SEC championship game if they win out, which won't be easy, during the regular season.  From what I've seen of them, they can't score enough points to keep up with the Ala. or LSU offenses in the championship assuming they get that far.

Finally watched Burrow play last night for the entire game... I was honestly blown away. His decision making skills, accuracy, and his ability to make a play when the play broke down I found to be elite NFL level traits. He was making contested throws all game and his wheels were pretty good. 

Dude is legit and might honestly be picked #1 overall. 

6 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

Finally watched Burrow play last night for the entire game... I was honestly blown away. His decision making skills, accuracy, and his ability to make a play when the play broke down I found to be elite NFL level traits. He was making contested throws all game and his wheels were pretty good. 

Dude is legit and might honestly be picked #1 overall. 

He also throws the ball repeatedly down the field with accuracy. It's not just the short stuff.  He does have a shot at #1, agree with that. 

He's going to be severely tested against Ala.  I don't think LSU's defense can stop Tua and their WRs.  Burrow is likely to be playing from behind most of the game.

Edited by ctm

7 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

For the year, he's completing 80% of his passes and averages 11.5 yds. per attempt.  He's accurate throwing the ball down the field.  This is elite level stuff.

For those interested. Here's a 53 second clip of him last night. 

1. First play was okay. Nothing too special. 
  2. 2nd play was good. Man to man slant for a TD against good coverage
  3. This play was exceptional. He was flushed hard from the pocket and he made some moves to pickup a 1st down on 2nd and 8. He looked good running there for a big guy. 
  4. This play was legit NFL. Gets flushed from the pocket, drifts and resets and throws a laser to the corner against excellent coverage. 
  5. Last play was a busted coverage, but he hit his WR in perfect stride and position on a 31 yard in air pass.