ESPN: Where will Mariota be next year?

scine09

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not about that. Even Locker could've signed as a backup somewhere. I think a lot of people - myself included - are starting to believe Mariota will simply walk away.

If he's not here he'll probably be in Foxboro.

14 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I bet he won't retire

This retirement talk got a shot in the arm by uber rock star & expert football analyst Mickey Ryan on 3HL when he said he thought he saw a bit of pre-retirement Jake Locker on Mariota's face.

I guess it's possible he might consider retirement. I mean, if Titan legend and folk hero Steve McNair can consider it in the middle of the Titans greatest/most successful era and Jake Locker can actually do it then why not Mariota?

Still... I dare anybody to ask Mariota when there's a camera rolling if he's considering retirement after the season. I'd like to see his facial reaction.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Like for example if they are going over a turnpike and Grassu is thrown and killed and Mariota is wondering around the scene with a shotgun?

For those not familiar, Oman is referring to a suicide by our DT Jeff Alm, who reportedly lost his best friend  while driving DUI in accident back in 1994.. Alm called 911, and then shortly after , with the operator holding fired 4 shots with his shotgun, the last fatal to the head..whether they were indeed lovers  is a matter of speculation, as they both had girlfriends..

Edited by Nash

17 minutes ago, Nash said:

For those not familiar, Oman is referring to a suicide by our DT Jeff Alm, who reportedly lost his best friend  while driving DUI in accident back in 1994.. Alm called 911, and then shortly after , with the operator holding fired 4 shots with his shotgun, the last fatal to the head..whether they were indeed lovers  is a matter of speculation, as they both had girlfriends..

weren't the rumors about what happened that night a bit more...salacious?

32 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

There was a hope he would end up going to San Diego (at the time) but the deal was never worked out. They were smart enough not to want him. But the Titans have always been dazzled by running QBs. Hopefully that nonsense is over.

When did you ever hear that they didn't want him?

You throw out a lot of stuff, most of which is unproven nonsense.

Just now, JoelinBellevue said:

It's not like some other quarterback who gets drafted after Mariota could scuttle trade possibilities. Of the teams that would be willing to deal veteran starters -- like the Eagles with Sam Bradford or the Chargers with Philip Rivers -- well, those teams are most willing to move those passers specifically to land Mariota.

You're welcome moron.

Come again?