Jump to content
tgo

Impeachment Inquiry Underway

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lars said:

Lies? Are you saying that Biden didn’t drop out for plagiarism before? Are you saying there aren’t a of pics of Biden inappropriately touching women and kids? PO-TAY-TO 

No, dumbass.  Since you can't comprehend what you read let me make it simple for you.

 

 

You said "it’s fun watching these morons carry water for Joe freaking Biden now lol."

 

As I already said, Tgo is the only one that remotely describes. That is your lie.

 

Dumbass.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WG53 said:

Yes, you have one for a brain. We already know this.

You are good on the football board. But potato about politics. They are ALL corrupt. They ALL want power. And both sides will lie out of their teeth to acquire it. Trump is a dumbass. But the Democrats don’t get it and will assure he is re-elected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, reo said:

 

I agree. Very odd unless they're tired of Trump and figure his impeachment would destabilize  the US more and they know there's shit in there that'll make it happen. 

 

This could be it. I think its important to realize what Putin wants is destabilization and chaos in the US more than anything else.  So they want would want to feed the fire.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

 

This could be it. I think its important to realize what Putin wants is destabilization and chaos in the US more than anything else.  So they want would want to feed the fire.  

Except Putin doesn't need to do that.

He has enclaves all over the U.S. that will do it for him.

Like this board for instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

With due respect, any dem would win the african american vote over Trump. Don't let the right-wing propaganda fool you, most black people can't stand Trump. Secondly if legit reasons are found to investigate Biden and his son, then I could care less, go for it. My problem is people on the right trying to use Biden as cover for Trump's misdeeds. It's an embarrassingly obvious misdirect that should honestly insult most peoples' intelligence.  Finally, I would caution you against insinuating that something requiring interpretation automatically means the interpretation is wrong.If your wife says " I found someone else" while she didn't explicitly state it, you can reasonably interpret that she's leaving your ass and she's likely been piping this dude for a while. I mean, you can choose to interpret that another way but you'd have to be a fool in denial to do so. 

I agree any Dem would win African American voters.  However, the turnout would be drastically reduced for Warren.

Secondly, I have said investigate both. People on the left act as though Biden did nothing wrong. That's sad.

Thirdly, if every interpretation on a person is that everything he does is nefarious, even when not true, then your interpretation are really just prejudice or hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I agree any Dem would win African American voters.  However, the turnout would be drastically reduced for Warren.

Secondly, I have said investigate both. People on the left act as though Biden did nothing wrong. That's sad.

Thirdly, if every interpretation on a person is that everything he does is nefarious, even when not true, then your interpretation are really just prejudice or hate.

I think we can find some common ground here. I'm fine with investigating both as long as the investigation into Biden isn't really just something for Trumpers to use as cover. I'm open to someone making a strong enough case that Biden should be investigated I just haven't heard one yet.

 

Regarding the interpretation of the current facts, while I see what you're coming from, I just think than any neutral party that reads that conversation and is aware of the context would conclude that Trump is asking for help with digging up dirt on a political opponent. I think that given politicians's (not just Trump) almost maniacal drive to get dirt and be conniving, that those is just the most reasonable read of the facts. I'm sure we disagree there.

 

I think a good measure of this will be how many Independents change their minds and decide to support impeachment. My guess is north of 20% of independents will flip when it's all said and done but of course that remains to be seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Except Putin doesn't need to do that.

He has enclaves all over the U.S. that will do it for him.

Like this board for instance.

 

I don't think Putin himself is doing it but a counter intelligence type of group. 

 

I am just speculating on why they said it.  Its weird.  To say that publicly- it requires intent and an objective.  When someone else gets their hand caught in the cookie jar- the other guy normally just keeps his mouth shut.    

 

I could see Russia in general being happy to add fuel the flame of chaos that is going on. I don't know why else they would say anything at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I think we can find some common ground here. I'm fine with investigating both as long as the investigation into Biden isn't really just something for Trumpers to use as cover. I'm open to someone making a strong enough case that Biden should be investigated I just haven't heard one yet.

 

Regarding the interpretation of the current facts, while I see what you're coming from, I just think than any neutral party that reads that conversation and is aware of the context would conclude that Trump is asking for help with digging up dirt on a political opponent. I think that given politicians's (not just Trump) almost maniacal drive to get dirt and be conniving, that those is just the most reasonable read of the facts. I'm sure we disagree there.

 

I think a good measure of this will be how many Independents change their minds and decide to support impeachment. My guess is north of 20% of independents will flip when it's all said and done but of course that remains to be seen. 

That's just it.  If you really wanted to investigate Biden, couldn't you just have an agency or whatever do it?   I mean that he threatened to withold aid to Ukraine.  That's just gangster style shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rns90 said:

That's just it.  If you really wanted to investigate Biden, couldn't you just have an agency or whatever do it?   I mean that he threatened to withold aid to Ukraine.  That's just gangster style shit 

 

Except that there is no proof that Ukraine was threatened, except by the three Senate Democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, the president’s own words are a hoax now. Trump’s request is a solicitation of a foreign government to act on his behalf politically. He didn’t need to pressure, the solicitation itself is illegal. That said, the call notes speak for themselves, exactly why reasonable people caught up in protecting Trump (and themselves potentially) took the extra step of moving the call notes to the highest level security.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...