tgo

Impeachment Inquiry Underway

12 hours ago, oldschool said:

Maybe try posting an actual article by a journalist and not an opinion piece for once.

What, from the leftist media?   Since when do they employ non biased investigative journalists?   It was a well written article full of facts.

2 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

What, from the leftist media?   Since when do they employ non biased investigative journalists?   It was a well written article full of facts.

Its flagged as an opinion piece for a reason. Not that your partisan self understands the difference. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Its flagged as an opinion piece for a reason. Not that your partisan self understands the difference. 

They can't tell the difference between opinion and reporting and feelings = facts in their demented world.  It's ridiculous and frankly stupid.  How do you have a conversation with someone like that?

24 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Do you believe the documents supporting the article are fake? Or do you think the the authors OPINION  that Biden should be investigated based upon the documents is invalid? Or because it says opinion from a right leaning author make you not want to see opposing viewpoints? 

18 minutes ago, Justafan said:

They can't tell the difference between opinion and reporting and feelings = facts in their demented world.  It's ridiculous and frankly stupid.  How do you have a conversation with someone like that?

Good question, how do you have a conversation with you leftist nuts.   How many posts come from you Trump deranged libtards telling us how obviously guilty Trump is when that is furthest from the truth.   Heresay is not a fact!  I will state it again, heresay is not a fact!    The transcripts do not incriminate Trump, yet somehow you leftists keep trying to tell us how obvious it is.  No it is NOT.  

Did you read the article?  I did not say it was all fact and unbiased.   I said it was full of facts, and you can chose to agree with Solomon's interpretation and conclusion of the facts, where even Solomon only went so far as to say the facts raises serious questions.

Let me clarify for you idiots.  IF, Biden did nothing wrong then investigating him has no ADVANTAGE.  Trump wasn't asking for the Ukrainians to make some shit up about Biden (like the Dems did with the Dossier).  Now was Trump asking the Ukrainians to obtain falsified warrants to spy on Biden.  All he wanted was, as a favor, to check it out.  Seems like something doesn't seem right here.  And the biggest issue of all is you morons should want to know about Biden BEFORE he is the nominee.  Do you want to find out he was involved in corruption after he is the official nominee or elected president?   

The stupidity is mind blowing.  If Biden really is clean there is no problem here.  Trump request o INVESTIGATE is only a request to dig up dirt on a political foe IF THERE IS DIRT.  And if there is dirt, DEMS should want to know as much as anyone.  My God you people have hit rock bottom stupid.  

I've given up that there is any hope for you Rogue.  You are just flat out dumb.  Trash.  An idiot.  But hey, you aren't alone.