tgo

Impeachment Inquiry Underway

36 minutes ago, tgo said:

I’ve actually brought this up to people who support Trump, this has them the most perplexed

36 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Focus is now on Schiff.

LOL. Looks like the hate train has moved on from the whistleblower already. Trumpers and their echo chamber are completely Pavlovian in their need to vilify anyone who is not in lockstep with dear leader. They’re so deeply conditioned they don’t need to be manipulated anymore with some bs storyline — just point to someone: ATTACK!

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I’ve actually brought this up to people who support Trump, this has them the most perplexed

Seems that it was a charity event and then the charity gave the campaign the right to distribute the funds. Either way, it seems very inappropriate and someone should have been held accountable. Probably the campaign, but I have no problem with Trump having to pay. 

The charities actually got $3.7 million in the end.

18 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I used to be sceptical of using the "Cult-like" descriptor for the behavior of Trump supporters; however, this level of outright rejection of facts/logic/laws/reality are making me question if there is any other explanation.

This goes way beyond people just being stupid...

Calling people that dont agree with your viewpoints stupid is not a winning argument.

17 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Seems that it was a charity event and then the charity gave the campaign the right to distribute the funds. Either way, it seems very inappropriate and someone should have been held accountable. Probably the campaign, but I have no problem with Trump having to pay. 

The charities actually got $3.7 million in the end.

It starts and ends with the person in charge, be it giving a blind eye or knowingly implementing the scheme. Either he’s an idiot or he’s crooked; likely both. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

22 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

So, Earl, what do you think about Trump stealing millions from a charity event for veterans and his lawyers pleading no contest to the charges? 

Can you show the 'millions' part? Please give each line item of 'theft'