tgo

Impeachment Inquiry Underway

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL

I saw the Republican senators were getting pissed because they were being made to look so foolish by continuing to cover for outright crimes. 

I doubt he ever planned on it, Trump is desperately trying to deflect from the Ukraine stuff but so far it's failing 

Of course he planned on it. All he cares about is making money.

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Partially, because how many 'lies' are just that the lie counting person disagrees with Trump? If you dont list the individual  'lies' with a count next to each, and the supporting data, how do you know if they are lies or if the count is even correct? Otherwise it is just leftist crap that turds like you gobble up without asking for real data to back it up.

How many lies have other presidents made? You can keep your doctor? 2,000 times? Shut down Gitmo, 1000 times? It was because of a video, 5,000 times?

Yes, other presidents have lied. Is that your point? 

the character attacks from the echo chamber are real. Great long article on what they’ll do to a respected career diplomat to chum the waters for their always agitated base, all while picking their pocket.

,... The documents also show that Giuliani, through conservative writer John Solomon’s columns in The Hill, attempted to tie former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch to the liberal donor George Soros as part of a massive conspiracy to take down Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and help Hillary Clinton win the 2016 election.

When State Department officials saw the disinformation campaign, they attempted to ring alarm bells and strategized to correct the record, the documents show.

Yovanovitch, who has over 30 years of experience in foreign diplomacy, further testified that, as The Washington Post put it, “under Trump’s leadership, U.S. foreign policy has been compromised by self-interested actors who have badly demoralized and depleted America’s diplomatic corps.” The testimony of White House aide Fiona Hill confirmed Yovanovitch’s depiction of foreign policy under the Trump administration.

Still, Judicial Watch is attempting to push the narrative that Yovanovitch nefariously spied on Trump allies among right-wing media, appearing on the radio shows of Sebastian Gorka and Sean Hannity and Fox Business host Lou Dobbs’ prime-time show to spread the message. Some Fox News figures responded with paranoia regarding their own conversations,...

https://www.mediamatters.org/judicial-watch/right-wing-media-tries-smear-former-ukraine-ambassador-marie-yovanovitch

Edited by begooode

16 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL

I saw the Republican senators were getting pissed because they were being made to look so foolish by continuing to cover for outright crimes. 

I doubt he ever planned on it, Trump is desperately trying to deflect from the Ukraine stuff but so far it's failing 

Detail these "outright crimes" for us. The crime is that he beat your hero the skanky bitch in 2016.  

18 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Just because the MSM told you Joe was a serious contender you believed them. He was on name recognition and Obama's coattails. Now that he is on his own, he is sinking.  1% Joe is not a real candidate. But you keep gobbling it up.

He's a top 2 candidate at worst and will be in it until the very end. You're wrong, period. I don't even like Biden but unlike you I'm not in the business of denying reality. BTW, It's incredibly obvious that you're attacking Biden's status as a contender to make it look less bad that Trump clearly targeted him politically. You're incredibly transparent. 

Still waiting on those "outright crimes" that Oilerman was talking about. There was no crime on that phone call. There might have been a crime committed by the 4 democrat senators and there was a crime committed by Joe Biden. If holding up a billion dollars until a local prosecuter is fired is not a problem then screw off about Trump. 

The Ukraine is a small insignificant country. Might be the poorest country in Europe. Why was Joe Biden so concerned about one domestic prosecutor in the Ukraine that he held up a billion in US money to get him fired? The better question is why are the democrats not dying to bring this prosecutor guy here? You know the answer to that because despite lies by CNN and MSNBC the man himself will tell you he was investigating Burisma. 

So bring the man here and let us find out why Joe Biden forced him to be fired. You hypocrites are so full of shit it is not funny.   

Edited by Rolltide

Let me repeat this for you libtards out there. Why was Joe Biden concerned about the employment of a local Ukrainian prosecutor? So much concerned that he was threatening to withhold a billion dollars unless that man was fired? The Ukraine is a rather insignificant country of 45 million people with a net worth similar to Jeff Bezos. The Ukraine is not a world power. 

So please one of you freedom hating libtards answer. Why was the VP of the USA so concerned about a local domestic prosecutor's investigation that he forced the officials of that country to fire the guy? Why does this guy matter in a country that barely matters?

The Russians invaded the Ukraine on Obama and Biden's watch. Are they assets of Putin then? Putin ordered Biden to get that guy fired? Come on bitches play my game. Either Biden was protecting Burisma or he was doing that at the behest of Putin. Take your pick. Biden is your guy!

36 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Let me repeat this for you libtards out there. Why was Joe Biden concerned about the employment of a local Ukrainian prosecutor? So much concerned that he was threatening to withhold a billion dollars unless that man was fired? The Ukraine is a rather insignificant country of 45 million people with a net worth similar to Jeff Bezos. The Ukraine is not a world power. 

So please one of you freedom hating libtards answer. Why was the VP of the USA so concerned about a local domestic prosecutor's investigation that he forced the officials of that country to fire the guy? Why does this guy matter in a country that barely matters?

The Russians invaded the Ukraine on Obama and Biden's watch. Are they assets of Putin then? Putin ordered Biden to get that guy fired? Come on bitches play my game. Either Biden was protecting Burisma or he was doing that at the behest of Putin. Take your pick. Biden is your guy!

Biden isn't their guy anymore.   They switched to Pocahontas. 

“When I watch the House impeachment proceedings I am both perplexed and appalled,” Kennedy told Fox News host Neil Cavuto. “Here is what I hear Speaker Pelosi and [House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff] saying to the American people: ‘You’re stupid and we are smart.’ I hear them saying to the American people, ‘you are so stupid you can’t govern yourselves.’ I hear them saying ‘you are so stupid that you chose President Trump over Secretary Clinton and we have got to fix it for you.’ I hear them saying ‘you are so stupid we are not even going to show you the evidence, you can’t handle it. We are going to do all of this behind closed doors and then tell you what we are going to do.'”

----

Sound like a certain group we know?

18 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Biden isn't their guy anymore.   They switched to Pocahontas. 

Hillary will be announcing soon.