Jonboy

Falcons Week

I like the "must win" talk. Must win for what? You actually think this team is actually going to go anywhere this season. 

I'm more focused on the young players progressing till we get a legitimate QB. 

This is the first time I have ever wished injury on a Titans player. I hope Mariota get benched due to injury because the coaches won’t do it. 

Just for clarification: no life long injuries wished upon him: 

1 hour ago, Tnasty said:

This is the first time I have ever wished injury on a Titans player. I hope Mariota get benched due to injury because the coaches won’t do it. 

Just for clarification: no life long injuries wished upon him: 

4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

No, the dream scenario is Mariota turns the corner, leads the team to a win, we get Taylor back, Nate Davis upgrades the RG spot, and we move past any idea or plan to spend future resources as Mariota keeps stacking the wins.

Mine is realistic

8 hours ago, Divine said:

I’m more curious about Nate Davis this game, if he comes in and looks like a stud then I’m 100% going to be pissed he wasn’t in sooner, and begin questioning the coaching staff about what personnel they are using and when. (Jackson on punt return is a fail)

To change out two guards is a very risky move. I'm amazed he did it. Takes a while for chemistry to develop. Mariota has his faults but this certainly isn't helping him nor Henry.

23 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

No, the dream scenario is Mariota turns the corner, leads the team to a win, we get Taylor back, Nate Davis upgrades the RG spot, and we move past any idea or plan to spend future resources as Mariota keeps stacking the wins.

Pipe dream