Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Join the Dark Side

Recommended Posts

Here ya go kids - some cookie numbers for y'all !

 

MARI-O-TA         -       2015        2818       19-10    (sacked 38xs)  62.2% completion          rookie half year

                                          2016        3426       26-9     (sacked 23xs)   61.2% completion           9-7

                                          2017        3232       13-15    (sacked 27xs)   62.0% completion           9-7

                                          2018        2528       11-8      (sacked 42xs)   68.9% completion           9-7                           

 

                                         2015        Jason Michael     -     Ken Whisenhunt

                                         2016        Terry Robiskie     -     Mike Mularkey

                                         2017        Terry Robiskie     -     Mike Mularkey

                                         2018        Matt LaFleur       -      Mike Vrabel

                                         2019       Arthur Smith       -      Mike Vrabel

 

Kendal Wright                            "D E L A I N E     W A L K E R"

Justin Hunter

Dorial Green-Beckham

Harry Douglas

Rishard Matthews 

Anthony Fasano

Eric Decker

 

Tajae Sharpe

Taywan Taylor

Corey Davis

AJ Brown

Adam Humphries

Darius Jennings

Luke Stocker

Jonnu Smith

 

So with exception to the great player in bold black letters, you got to be kidding me. Seriously........ 9-7 for three straight years, with Ken Whisenhunt, Mike Mularkey, and Mike Vrabel.... Along with all those very prolific coordinators, and he pretty much beat Andy Reid in Kansas City down 18 points with Josh Kline and Quinton Spain along the line - and our crazy-stupid-fucking-fan-base has the audacity to bitch and moan and want Tannehill or the magic wand player to appear???

 

Do you want to look again at that receiver and offensive coordinator list again???

 

If you were playing quarterback for the Titans, with these half ass weapons that was graciously supplied you by the great Vrabel/Robinson team...??? And winning a Super Bowl? Really ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long did you work on that post full of shit everyond knows and no longer cares about. Sure the road to here was tough for him and no1 can deny that. But acting like that changes the fact he now looks like he has ptsd is a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Callidus said:

How long did you work on that post full of shit everyond knows and no longer cares about. Sure the road to here was tough for him and no1 can deny that. But acting like that changes the fact he now looks like he has ptsd is a joke.

 

I'm sorry, I don't understand your language ??? P T S D, joke ? In relation to your attempt and genius in solving the quarterback problem? A sphincter says, what...?

Edited by TitanRein27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TitanRein27 said:

 

I'm sorry, I don't understand your language ??? P T S D, joke ? In relation to your attempt and genius in solving the quarterback problem? A sphincter says, what...?

The ptsd part wasnt a joke it a observation. He looks like he is broken mentally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 - 9 seems impossible with the MM we see today, and that's not even a great year 5 stat line for a QB anyway.

 

Tell yourself it's because he was wasted or broken or whatever. It doesn't matter to the current situation, which is he has regressed and that's the death knell for a QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TitanRein27 said:

Here ya go kids - some cookie numbers for y'all !

 

MARI-O-TA         -       2015        2818       19-10    (sacked 38xs)  62.2% completion          rookie half year

                                          2016        3426       26-9     (sacked 23xs)   61.2% completion           9-7

                                          2017        3232       13-15    (sacked 27xs)   62.0% completion           9-7

                                          2018        2528       11-8      (sacked 42xs)   68.9% completion           9-7                           

 

                                         2015        Jason Michael     -     Ken Whisenhunt

                                         2016        Terry Robiskie     -     Mike Mularkey

                                         2017        Terry Robiskie     -     Mike Mularkey

                                         2018        Matt LaFleur       -      Mike Vrabel

                                         2019       Arthur Smith       -      Mike Vrabel

 

Kendal Wright                            "D E L A I N E     W A L K E R"

Justin Hunter

Dorial Green-Beckham

Harry Douglas

Rishard Matthews 

Anthony Fasano

Eric Decker

 

Tajae Sharpe

Taywan Taylor

Corey Davis

AJ Brown

Adam Humphries

Darius Jennings

Luke Stocker

Jonnu Smith

 

So with exception to the great player in bold black letters, you got to be kidding me. Seriously........ 9-7 for three straight years, with Ken Whisenhunt, Mike Mularkey, and Mike Vrabel.... Along with all those very prolific coordinators, and he pretty much beat Andy Reid in Kansas City down 18 points with Josh Kline and Quinton Spain along the line - and our crazy-stupid-fucking-fan-base has the audacity to bitch and moan and want Tannehill or the magic wand player to appear???

 

Do you want to look again at that receiver and offensive coordinator list again???

 

If you were playing quarterback for the Titans, with these half ass weapons that was graciously supplied you by the great Vrabel/Robinson team...??? And winning a Super Bowl? Really ???

This is hilarious. 

 

Mariota sucks. Accept it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

This is hilarious. 

 

Mariota sucks. Accept it. 

 

Come on, Jake Locker... Put your money where your mouth is. Let's make a gentle's bet, Western Union is so easy, while still remaining anonymous in witness protection. $200.00, if Mariota leaves the franchise and goes to the playoffs before Vrabel. Want another junk account correspondence, let me know. Any child could climb up on the kitchen counter and bang-away at a keyboard.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.